Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

HT 0-1

Absolutely brutal, the standard is hopeless. I keep forgetting pre match that, f**k sake... Morton are shite too.

Nothing really happened first 35. Then Morton got a goal disallowed for offside. Hard to tell from behind the other goal, but I'm supposing it was 100% correct.

Then we got a free kick. Clipped in by Agnew - nice ball - flicked on to the post. Then rebound headed in by Shankland from a yard out.

Don't deserve to be infront or anything, but neither do they.

Been ahead so often at half time under Murray this season and failed to win. Hopefully Rae's arrival will signal changed days... Could go either way and neither of the 3 possible results would surprise me.

ETA I've tweeted a video of the goal for anyone who wants a look. What a finish it was!

Edited by TopCat

HT 0-1

Absolutely brutal, the standard is hopeless. I keep forgetting pre match that, f**k sake... Morton are shite too.

Nothing really happened first 35. Then Morton got a goal disallowed for offside. Hard to tell from behind the other goal, but I'm supposing it was 100% correct.

Then we got a free kick. Clipped in by Agnew - nice ball - flicked on to the post. Then rebound headed in by Shankland from a yard out.

Been ahead so often at half time under Murray this season and failed to win. Hopefully Rae's arrival will signal changed days... Could go either way and neither of the 3 possible results would surprise me.

ETA I've tweeted a video of the goal for anyone who wants a look. What a finish it was!

linky ????

HT 0-1

just seen it, cheers

https://twitter.com/Lexatar/status/683312557982113798

Edited by murray street

Stats say we have only committed 1 foul in the game. Really, did nobody tell the players it's a derby and kicking the shit out of them is expected by the saints fans

Whose stats? BBC Scotland says St Mirren 6 fouls v Morton 35

Edited by smcc

Chick Young talking of a bounce by Langfield off a Ton attacker, whilst scrabbling to clear a shite suicide passback from Baird.

And Chick expects that if any team scores it will be the Ton.

That makes me feel so much more confident. Might stick money on the Buddies, now. smile.png

4736 PUNTERS.

Edited by bluto

Second half much of the same really. Quality brutal and not much happening.

A short back pass from Baird almost resulted in a goal. Langfield just made the clearance and it rebounded off the striker for a goal kick.

Kinda feels just like the last game between us at Paisley. Hopefully not the same outcome....

Gallagher coming on.