Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

Bought tickets for the game online - normally receive them 2 days later in the post it's been 2 weeks at least since i bought them and not received them yet, anyone else waiting ?

Received 2 in error last week from the club that I did not order :( horrible christmas present!

Not having them spoil new year as well.

Sent them back :P

so much for you being a superfan lol.

for your information im nightshift on Friday and Sat night, would get little to no sleep so that's why im not going. To stand freezing cold, wet and tired would just be silly then go to my work..just u keep laughing at state saints are in Oak-fud... Edited by religion is saints

Gonna stop starting match day threads with all this optimistic claptrash Shull? You have been wrong EVERY single game this season. Let someone else start the thread as maybe it is all your fault smile.png

I like optimism.

My goodness, we need it.

C O M E O N Y E S A I N T S

Edited by Qarsaan

Off to Fuerteventura on Wednesday for the first ever family new year holiday and by christ I cant wait. Went for a few beers with the boys today and the Rangers v Hibs game was superb, like a different sport never mind a different league to what we saw on Saturday. Roll on the sun and a few beers abroad.

Off to Fuerteventura on Wednesday for the first ever family new year holiday and by christ I cant wait. Went for a few beers with the boys today and the Rangers v Hibs game was superb, like a different sport never mind a different league to what we saw on Saturday. Roll on the sun and a few beers abroad.

Might and pick up your Sevco Half Season Ticket on your return.

Did the singing impress you ? whistling.gif

Bought tickets for the game online - normally receive them 2 days later in the post it's been 2 weeks at least since i bought them and not received them yet, anyone else waiting ?

Checked my booking and there was no charge made for posting, so went and got tickets from the ground today, the tickets are printed by Saint Mirren and have our stadium plan on the back ? do Morton not have ticket printing facilities ?

Any other numpties like me who are waiting on tickets by post take note, there was no charge or option for getting them by post.

Totally scunnered at moment doubt ill go as,crazy desision to make it all.ticket staying in motherwell so not local to go and get ticket should be pay at gate doubt well take big support sums up how were all.feeling when dreading a saturday cause we usually get beat hoping rae has 7/8 players lined up

Totally scunnered at moment doubt ill go as,crazy desision to make it all.ticket staying in motherwell so not local to go and get ticket should be pay at gate doubt well take big support sums up how were all.feeling when dreading a saturday cause we usually get beat hoping rae has 7/8 players lined up

Lined up in a firing line? :P