Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

Confirmed by st mirren no pay at the gate

Can you imagine being in a small decripit slum out house in Greenock and a local ned refusing to take hard cash off of you to fuel your destructive addiction?

Copied this aff the scumbags site....

"The majority of visiting fans will have already purchased their tickets from the Ticket Office at St Mirren Park. As this is now closed for the New Year break there will, however, be one cash turnstile available for away supporters on Saturday. Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time if you wish to use this facility as this will help to avoid any delays in entering the ground prior to kick off.

The Main Stand, Cowshed and Sinclair Street end will be open for Morton supporters. "

Edited by Lord Pityme

Whats the point of that ? The games on Saturday.

Copied this aff the scumbags site....

" Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time if you wish to use this facility as this will help to avoid any delays in entering the ground prior to kick off. "

Clearly taking their arrive early advice seriously ????

Heavy rain forcast for Saturday all day according to Clyde Marine Weather which is always reliable for shipping. Shit don't think I can handle the away end with no cover even though I have a ticket. On a brighter note have taken Saints at two to one in Landbrooks, can't miss out on that price.

I LOVE how... despite the shite -of all sorts - that we have seen for the last few months(years)...

...my beloved Buddies are already looking on the bright side of St Mirren.

(I ignore trolls)

Even I am thinking Saints might nick this one.

So I'll likely use my three pounds to William Hill.

(though I WILL use another bookie if they don't do something about the Glasgow fitba tv bigotry that they're sponsoring.) mad.gif

Edited by bluto

I LOVE how... despite the shite -of all sorts - that we have seen for the last few months(years)...

...my beloved Buddies are already looking on the bright side of St Mirren.

(I ignore tolls)

Even I am thinking Saints might nick this one.

So I'll likely use my three pounds to William Hill.

(though I WILL use another bookie if they don't do something about the Glasgow fitba tv bigotry that they're sponsoring.) mad.gif

Me too, I used to always go to Kilbowie and Boghead via the Clyde Tunnel.