Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

if your dreading it don't go....and don't buy this nonsence that players not fit, not trying etc..they are just shite!

i love saints, and if i never lived 12,000 miles away i would be attending regardless of how much i felt we would lose, its what fans do.

It's just an opinion but i don't think they are all shite, guys like Webster, Langfield, Watson, Carswell have all played most of there careers at the top level in Scotland, you don't last long if you are as shite as some think they are. Yeah right now they are utter dross but they need show why they have played at a higher level than they are under performing at just now. Guys like Agnew maybe just aren't good enough, but there have ability there somewhere, they just need to pull the finger out and show it

What end of the ground are Saints fans in? Is behind the goals still open or are we being "housed" in part of their crumbling, shitty old Main Stand?

Behind the Goal with the Executive Benching and the Sun Roof open.

This is the first time in a great many years that I don't have any real passion for this.

I think the performance and attitude will be more important than the result. Rae seems to be more than capable of motivating the players. If we get tore in to them, take every single 50/50 ball and show the passion and grit thats been missing recently, then the scoreline should take care of itself.

A sold performance will get the fans back on side, bit more cash through the turnstyles and a better feeling about the place.

Anything less than 100% committment, (that should be the very least expected of them EVERY week) then we're gubbed.

Certainly fully expect a Morton win today, probably comfortably too. Morton -2 would be a decent wager IMO, particularly since Langfield will start again. This 17 year unbeaten run has to end today... Surely? My main hope for the afternoon is that the rain stays off and we avoid a drenching.

As for us, the January window is now open. Rae needs to sort this miss Murray has left us in. We will have a better idea if he's the man to do that by the start of February.

Shite, can't go now.

Motor has ceased starting.

AA has diagnosed Fuel Pump as problem.

Luckily Farmers Neilston Road are on to it.

Unfortunately won't be ready in time to make Match.

Thankfully be back on road to make work later.

Losing whole weekend would not have been good.

COME ON THE SAINTS

In Morrisons presently, having lunch.