Blatter And Platini Banned

smcc

you could have saved yourself a fabulously entertaining 20 minute rant, complete with mistakes about which league they play in, amd simply provided a link to a court case which found them guilty of corruption.

i believe in innocence before guilt.

it is a novel concept i admit but it seems to be one of the ways our society differentiates itself from chimpanzees, goats and the americans.

No need to tell you of a court case that does that, when the deid club admitted to several counts of fraud on EBT.

However, as you either have short term memory problems or don't follow any news about Scottish Fitba, can I direct you towards the recent Upper Court Third Tier Tribunal verdict, in which the Three Judges confirmed that all the EBT cases were, even judging by common sense, guilty of deception of the fitba authorities.... and thus all other clubs. This is corruption of the game that you have paid good money to watch and invested your time, believing it was some sort of sporting competition.... when all the time it has been skewed to protect one club.

This on top of the several EBT payments to which they already admitted being in the wrong.

And one EBT was paid to a man who had not been in their employ for ten years? A bit like Platini... but you don't want to see that through your Ibrox eyes...

There HAVE been court cases. The SFA have colluded in the corruption. Those responsible will be called to account, perhaps not by supine entities like your self, but come it will for aw that.

ps 20 minute rant? :o

We don't all type one-fingered, you know...

No need to tell you of a court case that does that, when the deid club admitted to several counts of fraud on EBT.

However, as you either have short term memory problems or don't follow any news about Scottish Fitba, can I direct you towards the recent Upper Court Third Tier Tribunal verdict, in which the Three Judges confirmed that all the EBT cases were, even judging by common sense, guilty of deception of the fitba authorities.... and thus all other clubs. This is corruption of the game that you have paid good money to watch and invested your time, believing it was some sort of sporting competition.... when all the time it has been skewed to protect one club.

This on top of the several EBT payments to which they already admitted being in the wrong.

And one EBT was paid to a man who had not been in their employ for ten years? A bit like Platini... but you don't want to see that through your Ibrox eyes...

There HAVE been court cases. The SFA have colluded in the corruption. Those responsible will be called to account, perhaps not by supine entities like your self, but come it will for aw that.

ps 20 minute rant? :o

We don't all type one-fingered, you know...

when rangers are found guilty of CORRUPTION then i will perhaps be interested.

You won't.

You've wanted everyone to turn a blind eye to the ongoing shambles since it started.

It's a question of stupidity, morality or lack of concentration.

You won't be interested.

so it HASNT happened yet then.

phew thanks. i thought i had missed the big announcement when i saw your unreconstructed rant.

it was all bollox. i can rest in peace.

Football corrupt, well who would have thought it:1eye

Not oaksoft.

He's now deploying the Herr Dixon defence -

...of changing his demands/parameters whenever they're met.

He asked where was there any corruption. I told him.

He then asked for court cases showing there had been corruption. I showed him.

Now he wants to see convictions for corruption.

Saintargyll noted several related cases in the traps for the near future.

He'll still refuse to accept the evidence.