Wednesday Afternoon Football

Thorizaar

Never mind the debate on Friday night football, Hamilton are playing Inverness at 3pm on Wednesday 30th. I thought it was a misprint at first when I read it, but it seems to be the case.

I presume this is another experiment. Obviously, schools are off and many are off work, but reality is this is a normal working day for many others. Will this really draw a bigger crowd than the Wednesday night?

Never mind the debate on Friday night football, Hamilton are playing Inverness at 3pm on Wednesday 30th. I thought it was a misprint at first when I read it, but it seems to be the case.

I presume this is another experiment. Obviously, schools are off and many are off work, but reality is this is a normal working day for many others. Will this really draw a bigger crowd than the Wednesday night?

They are playing this Game on a wednesday to cash in on the fact that Giros will be paid in early due to the holidays !! whistling.gif