Dear Santa .....

Sonny

It's that time of year Buds (and this thread should be short-lived considering the date), so what would you like from Santa?

Maybe all 'customers' to leave this fans' forum and go and support their local juvenille, amateur or lower League team but anywhere but here?

Maybe an abolishment of the House of Lords and all Lords can GTF.

For me I ask for just one thing. Please Santa can I have Billy Mehmet back in the stripes? Pretty please? :)

Amanda Lamb is mine... all mine!

To add to your photo of Amanda Lamb in black, here's Kylie in white at the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony.... how's that for a black & white Christmas? Ach, it's nice to dream. Guess it's Lynx toiletries and a tin of Celebrations again. Maybe next year.

post-5834-0-67374400-1450887493_thumb.jp

Same as every year..... Kylie Minogue and the woman from the Scottish Widows adverts in the black cape.

Ain't happening. Santa's a cnut.

Maybe if you ask for just the one you might get what you want? Santa doesn't like greedy boys - or so i was told when i was young!

Sorry to digress from Kylie's videos, which I reluctantly watched and greatly appreciated for their artistic merits.

My best pressie this year will be at SMP on Boxing Day when I see my kids' faces gazing at their new brick (got email today to say it's up and they've no idea about it).

Whenever we make the trek through for a game, as soon as I park they always want to head for the Wall of Fame to see "Great Grandad's Brick". Their names will be the fourth generation up there now and I reckon they'll go nuts when they see it.

It's a nice wee link between their great grandad, who they never met and the Paisley/St Mirren roots from my branch of the family, considering they're born and bred Fifers with no family left in Paisley.

If my dad and I are going to suffer, then so are they.

Same as every year..... Kylie Minogue and the woman from the Scottish Widows adverts in the black cape.

Ain't happening. Santa's a cnut.

Amanda Lamb is mine... all mine!

How do I say this to you youngsters....?

Those Ads were done years ago. Pah!

She's probably as old as me!

Amanda isnae the wummin she used to be. Forget her.

She's more my age...

How do I say this to you youngsters....?

Those Ads were done years ago. Pah!

She's probably as old as me!

Amanda isnae the wummin she used to be. Forget her.

She's more my age...

Hey, it's a letter to Santa. I do not think reality comes into the equation :)