Lee Mcculloch

davidg

Awww naw! Don't want him in any capacity at all. Shite player, and has done some job as assistant at Killie.

He could score the goal that beat Sevco in this year's play off and I'd still hate him.....probably!

ETA He's another who can't stop talking about the dead club as well.

Edited by Edinbuddie

If this is true then we will no longer be seen as a soft touch. Hate to say it but I've always kind of liked him ( boo hiss ) we all want saints to play with style but first and foremost we need to stop rolling over and having our tummy tickled, especially at home and players like him are what we need in the team to provide a bit of bite.

If this is true then we will no longer be seen as a soft touch. Hate to say it but I've always kind of liked him ( boo hiss ) we all want saints to play with style but first and foremost we need to stop rolling over and having our tummy tickled, especially at home and players like him are what we need in the team to provide a bit of bite.

A bit of bite? He's 37 and can't even get a game at a shite killie team, he's f**king brutal.

McCulloch got absolutely embarrassed in one of his only appearances for Killie this year. He will know he is finished. If he's coming in it surely cannot be anything other than as assistant........

Also Rae has already been quoted as saying the squad is too imbalanced in terms of age of players, would make zero sense to bring in a guy 37 years old

Christmas Eve or April Fools Day?

McCulloch is finished as a player. Even when he wasn't finished, he was a dirty elbowing barsteward. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club in a playing capacity. If the manager felt he could add value as a coach or assistant, that's a different matter and would be Rae's call. Why don't we give Tokely a call, see if he fancies a turn at full back.

Andy Millen, Mark Reilly & Kevin McGowne all did a good job for us in this division at a similar age to Lee McCulloch.

McCulloch has a far more impressive pedigree than these 3 as well.

If he's fit then he would be a fantastic addition to the squad as player / assistant manager.

I could see him slotting into a central midfield role.

Andy Millen, Mark Reilly & Kevin McGowne all did a good job for us in this division at a similar age to Lee McCulloch.

McCulloch has a far more impressive pedigree than these 3 as well.

If he's fit then he would be a fantastic addition to the squad as player / assistant manager.

I could see him slotting into a central midfield role.

Someone has started early on the snowballs!