I Told You Nhs Workers Were Workshy....

Stuart Dickson

Whilst I have been banging on about workshy teachers in Scotland doing next to nothing and getting all stressed about it please don't think I've missed that other bunch of workshy tax payer funded scroungers in the NHS. I see a group of charlatans amongst their workforce have formed a choir - released a singled - appeared on countless radio and tv programmes to promote the single and have managed to get it to number 1 in the Christmas charts. As a result of their successes their bosses are pledging to continue to give the choir members time off work to pursue more singing success, on the same day that taxpayers are being warned to stay away from A&E departments in the NHS to help reduce the strain on the service during this busy festive season. thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

nope. he is definitely on the troll.

dont mind a good heated debate but he can f**k right off at the moment if this is the level hes aiming at.

as for the singers themselves, all proceeds are going to 2 charities one of which is for dementia care.

they have raised a shedload of cash and deserve a bit of respect.

this is a disgusting thread by a disgusting pathetic poster.

Edited by oaksoft

nope. he is definitely on the troll.

dont mind a good heated debate but he can f**k right off at the moment if this is the level hes aiming at.

as for the singers themselves, all proceeds are going to 2 charities one of which is for dementia care.

they have raised a shedload of cash and deserve a bit of respect.

this is a disgusting thread by a disgusting pathetic poster.

Aye very good. Lets see what happens next time your down in A&E with one of your kids of an early evening and you discover your wait time's been increased cause staff have been given time off to go for a choir rehearsal. Or when you discover that your elderly relative has been neglected in the ward cause a couple of the ward nurses were warbling for 105 minutes in the auditorium. I can just imagine the seethe. I know for a fact you won't be lauding their skive then no matter what charity it's for.

Will the money raised cover the cost of the agency staff required to fill in while they f**k off around the country hawking themselves around for public appearance - as their website is attempting to do? There is supposed to be a shortage of doctors on the wards yet this choir is loaded with them. How can that be right?

It reminds me of my days at college where the lads used to go out to give blood cause it was a "good skive" - sadly this crew are being allowed to do it in work time at the expense of patient care. And you think it's OK? At the taxpayers expense? You disgust me!

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Whilst I have been banging on about workshy teachers in Scotland doing next to nothing and getting all stressed about it please don't think I've missed that other bunch of workshy tax payer funded scroungers in the NHS. I see a group of charlatans amongst their workforce have formed a choir - released a singled - appeared on countless radio and tv programmes to promote the single and have managed to get it to number 1 in the Christmas charts. As a result of their successes their bosses are pledging to continue to give the choir members time off work to pursue more singing success, on the same day that taxpayers are being warned to stay away from A&E departments in the NHS to help reduce the strain on the service during this busy festive season. thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

Yup, that would have been first thing on my mind at 00.38 on Boxing Day.

Like your mentor you know the cost of everything (well, according to the Daily Mail/wiki 1eye.gif)​ and the value of nothing.

Aye very good. Lets see what happens next time your down in A&E with one of your kids of an early evening and you discover your wait time's been increased cause staff have been given time off to go for a choir rehearsal. Or when you discover that your elderly relative has been neglected in the ward cause a couple of the ward nurses were warbling for 105 minutes in the auditorium. I can just imagine the seethe. I know for a fact you won't be lauding their skive then no matter what charity it's for.

Will the money raised cover the cost of the agency staff required to fill in while they f**k off around the country hawking themselves around for public appearance - as their website is attempting to do? There is supposed to be a shortage of doctors on the wards yet this choir is loaded with them. How can that be right?

It reminds me of my days at college where the lads used to go out to give blood cause it was a "good skive" - sadly this crew are being allowed to do it in work time at the expense of patient care. And you think it's OK? At the taxpayers expense? You disgust me!

Is it possible to block someone on this forum? Could someone point me in the right direction?

To get back on topic ...

Who never had turkey on Xmas day? It just doesn't seem to be popular any more, do you think it's on its way out? We had duck, ham and chicken this year, last year we had goose but nobody liked it very much.

Fcuk off... you know fine well i wanted turkey and my Missus dd the shopping, coming home with this...

I'm craving turkey now!!! I kid you not.

post-6025-14511309128769_thumb.jpg

Edited by BuddieinEK

Is it possible to block someone on this forum? Could someone point me in the right direction?

I don't know if I ever mentioned this before... :rolleyes:

Posted by bluto on 14 October 2015 - 22:31 in General Nonsense

It would be more useful (and less time-wasting for other forum users) if you just IGNORE the poster in whom you have no interest.

Possibly no Buddie has ever suggested this brilliant idea, ever? :rolleyes: Sigh.....

I ignore him, mostly. Learnt my lesson a decade or so, ago.

He IS provocative, ignore.

He can be intriguing. Eedjits often are. Ignore.

He does drone on and on, badly misspelling his Keich. Ignore.

Just.... Let it lie....

Turkey from M&S. Very nice and is going to make cracking sandwiches later today.

Amazing!

Just spoke with my brother about that.

Possibly the most succulent bit of turkey I ever cooked - and he thought his was exceptional, too. :)

Both of us also looking forward to a tasty sandwich or two, later.

But, it's at times like this we should remember those less lucky than ourselves, those who live in bleak and barren lands like East Kilbride.

f**k'em. :P

You are a f**king arsehole, I work in the NHS and im here to tell we all work really hard, in fact like a lot of NHS workers I was working on Xmas day, One day soon I hope your gonna need us NHS workers, Your comments are offensive and you are sad lonely man. I can say that cos the day I unfortunately met you that's what I thought straight away, The next time meet you I wont be so nice you despicable bastard. Think its time Div removed you from this form.

Edited by santaponsasaint

What?!? You're joking?!? There's nothing I like more on Boxing Day than heading off to A&E at the RAH for a wee look and now it seems I'm being told to stay away? Ridiculous. I blame the government for ruining Christmas. Guess I'll just have to go to the football instead.

He's revelling in all the attention you lavish upon him.

BuddieinEK has it right.

i know you auld yins are a bit slow sometimes but you raise this point so often that it strikes that it probably hasnt dawned on you that you are allowed to let others think and decide stuff for themselves and you are also allowed to ignore an entire thread.

div calls it his two for the price of one forum deal.

chill out dude and leave us young uns to play with the bad man.