I Told You Nhs Workers Were Workshy....

Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS
are they going to shut the RAH?

No, but there is a review of some services. The kids ward is a possibility to close although the plan would be to retain the panda centre, out patients and ED.

Guest TPAFKATS

Ah, good for you Coward. When Nicola Sturgeons big vanity project goes tits up - blame Labour. :rolleyes:

You know that those in charge of the local health board have Labour leanings?

I agree.Wee Nic should have shown courage to knock back the annual handouts from England and shown how Scotland can go it alone!

Then the Auld Yins dahn sarf could have a better life.

Aye, just keep the pocket money they give us back from our earnings...

• 7 months later...

Just a pity that SD is no longer here to denigrate NHS Scotland. I wonder whether he would comment on this report.

http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/radical-change-needed-to-keep-nhs-alive-peers/

"The House of Lords Select Committee on the Sustainability of the NHS criticised a "culture of short-termism" in government, and concluded that politicians and health professionals need to take a long-term view of everything from funding to recruitment to ensure the system remains sustainable."

Would he still be singng the praises of the Tory regime in England?

Edited by smcc
Typo

1 hour ago, smcc said:

Just a pity that SD is no longer here to denigrate NHS Scotland. I wonder whether he would comment on this report.

http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/radical-change-needed-to-keep-nhs-alive-peers/

"The House of Lords Select Committee on the Sustainability of the NHS criticised a "culture of short-termism" in government, and concluded that politicians and health professionals need to take a long-term view of everything from funding to recruitment to ensure the system remains sustainable."

Would he still be singng the praises of the Tory regime in England?

Of course he would. DICKson. The clues in the name.