St Mirren Players Are Shite At Football

shull

Apologies Stu. I was wrong. Could have sworn these guys were on a two year contract. Agnew, Carswell, and Gallagher are on a one year deal. Howieson 1 year with 1 year option. So some good news in there for me.

If there is no money we need to get rid of players in order to get new ones in. And if the only players we can get rid of are those out of contract then these must be the players that go. Mcmullan got in one good cross today against a team second bottom of the League. Can we afford to lose him? I think so as he has been ineffectual most of the season. He has played for 30 mins against Falkirk and that was it. Time for someone else to get a chance.

Edited by Sonny

Jordan Stewart should come in at left back and let Kelly move further forward as he is hopeless as a defender but the only attacking left sided player we have. Goodwin, Naismith and Mallan will all get a game when fit. But besides that all other positions are up for grabs.

It would not have mattered today if we had all the subs on, to give us 14 so called players on the pitch against Livvy,s 11, we would still have got humped. As Shull put it, this lot of St.Mirren players do not deserve to be putting on the clubs shirts.

Collectively as well as each and every one of them are a disgrace.

Edited by stripey

Piss poor. No desire. Webster looked done, defensive errors galore. Clangers not good enough, thinks hes a big shot but in reality hes pish.

Confidence was gone after 1st goal. No leadership, no intensity or purpose in our play.

We didnt even compete and this was LIVINGSTON FFS!! A shite team with no manager.

Total embarrassment and an absolute joke.

Apologies Stu. I was wrong. Could have sworn these guys were on a two year contract. Agnew, Carswell, and Gallagher are on a one year deal. Howieson 1 year with 1 year option. So some good news in there for me.

If there is no money we need to get rid of players in order to get new ones in. And if the only players we can get rid of are those out of contract then these must be the players that go. Mcmullan got in one good cross today against a team second bottom of the League. Can we afford to lose him? I think so as he has been ineffectual most of the season. He has played for 30 mins against Falkirk and that was it. Time for someone else to get a chance.

With it being the January transfer window chances are the players we get aren't going to be very good (the Ismas and Newtons of this world are the exceptions, not the rule) so getting rid of the decent players to bring in others is just reshuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic.

The current board were quick enough to decide Rae was their man so he needs to be backed in January. He should be allowed to clear out who he wants and bring in guys of a reasonable quality, not told there's scope to change one or two things. We're not asking for the board to bankroll a fanciful top six or promotion push or even to stay in the top flight, we want every effort made to ensure we avoid the disaster of dropping into League One.

Still, at least if it happens we'll have the best balance sheet in the division.

I dint know for certain, but surely our budget when compared to other clubs in this league must be one of those at the top end of the scale, parachute payments, player transfer money, £20 a ticket and better attendances than at least five or six other teams ( for now) ?

In fairness I would think we are around the middle, the likes of hibs, Rangers, Morton, Falkirk will all pay more to signed players. We have gone too much too soon. Within the first weeks of murrays term we shed an entire team. For the BoD to expect an entire team to be replaced with very limited funds in the course of 8 weeks was a joke.

In fairness I would think we are around the middle, the likes of hibs, Rangers, Morton, Falkirk will all pay more to signed players. We have gone too much too soon. Within the first weeks of murrays term we shed an entire team. For the BoD to expect an entire team to be replaced with very limited funds in the course of 8 weeks was a joke.

Hasn't stopped Queens,Livi,Dumbarton,Raith who pay their players less

The fact we have signed players who think they are too good for this division and wouldn't need to work hard to get by

Livi team were far stronger,faster and fitter especially down the middle of the pitch but that's the same story week in week out

For the first time, I now believe that there is a very good chance that St Mirren will be relegated. The current squad is devoid of ability, confidence, and commitment. We can't buy ourselves out of this mess, so the only logical conclusion is that we are well and truly f**ked!

An absolutely wretched state of affairs.

There is something rotten to the core that has spread like a cancer in the dressing room. The best cure is to cut it out.

For the first time I believe we need to clear the place. Rid ourselves of the sh*t stirring arseholes and bring in fresh blood with the proper attitude.

Until this happens I won't be back, I'm sick to my back teeth. Shower of useless couldn't give a f*ck tossers that need hunted.

There is something rotten to the core that has spread like a cancer in the dressing room. The best cure is to cut it out.

For the first time I believe we need to clear the place. Rid ourselves of the sh*t stirring arseholes and bring in fresh blood with the proper attitude.

Until this happens I won't be back, I'm sick to my back teeth. Shower of useless couldn't give a f*ck tossers that need hunted.

Couldn't agree more.

Sooner they sell up and move on the better.

Wouldn't surprise me if that is why Rae was brought in. Hard bassa with no affinity to anyone in the team.

Hasn't stopped Queens,Livi,Dumbarton,Raith who pay their players less

The fact we have signed players who think they are too good for this division and wouldn't need to work hard to get by

Livi team were far stronger,faster and fitter especially down the middle of the pitch but that's the same story week in week out

The likes of livi and raith have the benefit of adding a few players to a settled team, rather than having to build an entire one which was my point. Falkirk are the best example of this having signed only one or two players for the season. A settled and familiar team.

With it being the January transfer window chances are the players we get aren't going to be very good (the Ismas and Newtons of this world are the exceptions, not the rule) so getting rid of the decent players to bring in others is just reshuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic.

The current board were quick enough to decide Rae was their man so he needs to be backed in January. He should be allowed to clear out who he wants and bring in guys of a reasonable quality, not told there's scope to change one or two things. We're not asking for the board to bankroll a fanciful top six or promotion push or even to stay in the top flight, we want every effort made to ensure we avoid the disaster of dropping into League One.

Still, at least if it happens we'll have the best balance sheet in the division.

I simply do no see where McMullan fits into 'one of the decent players'. Only once this season did he look even vaguely to have something about him. Most weeks he is hopeless. I do not mean to particularly single him out as there are plenty I would like to see gone including for example Agnew whom I would argue has contributed a lot more than McMullan has done. It's just than Agnew is under contract and McMullan may not be. We need fresh blood desperately. McMullan is no loss for me and anyone coming in surely has to be able to contribute more. We have been beaten by part-timers Dumbarton and Livingston over the last two weeks where most of us could not name their lineups. There must be better than McMullan out there.

IMO , Carsewell is one of the biggest waste of a jersey & today his overall contribution was "up to his usual standard" However , he did make three Goal-saving tackles today which prevented us from an even bigger embarrassment. God, that was nearly a compliment !blink.png

Carswell is quite possibly the worst footballer I have ever witnessed...also the slowest..

Shankland will probably go back up the to aberdeen hopefully not see a player in him good movement into space just a pity nobody can read his runs

McMullan seen moments of a player falls put the game panics when he gets the ball

Mallan think he's going back the way he escapes abuse because his da is mental

Alex rae will study this game and i would put my mortgage on it some players will be put on loan and heroes shown the door