Steven Thompson

Kemp

Should hang his head in shame. As should every player apart from Mallan. Utter wage stealing scum. Go f**k yourselves, you f**king lowlives.

So he should.

Came on and failed to score four goals.

Who does he think he is?

Roy of the Rovers would have scored four.

Should hang his head in shame. As should every player apart from Mallan. Utter wage stealing scum. Go f**k yourselves, you f**king lowlives.

Like the rest Mallan had an absolute stinker today, what did he do to deserve any brownie points ?

Kelly had the standout honking performance for me today.

Like the rest Mallan had an absolute stinker today, what did he do to deserve any brownie points ?

Kelly had the standout honking performance for me today.

Played a lovely ball with the outside of his foot, about twenty yards behind where it should be.

Apologies for my ranting, was a bit OTT. I felt quite sad to see who gets to wear a St Mirren strip nowadays. Thats the worst team I've ever seen.

Not even close but I share your pain mate.

I`ve had this discussion with the lads from the BAWA 8s footy over the last few weeks. I have been a Saints fan all my life (which is a fair wee while !whistling.gif ) & i have seen some absolute shite teams in the stripes. However, in the past there always seemed to be something that gave us hope, Fitzys teams were crap but who could fail to be caught up in his enthusiasm? Coughlins reign was woeful but we still had the likes of Ludo , Yardley , lappin etc.

The last 2 1/2 years however have been a constant & consistent downward spiral . No investment , not building on the cup win , players leaving us for peanuts, ridiculous managerial appointments & a steady stream of wage thieves in & out. Coupled with this the seemingly increasing "them & us attitude "from the board who seem to regard the paying fans as cash cows whos only purpose is to buy season tickets & sit meekly without criticising ....... unless of course you wish to be cast as a Knickerwetter !!

Our club is slowly being driven into the ground by the very people who were once lauded (&rightly so) for being the saviours of the Club.

Watching St.Mirren currently is not a pleasurable experience.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Played a lovely ball with the outside of his foot, about twenty yards behind where it should be.

Apologies for my ranting, was a bit OTT. I felt quite sad to see who gets to wear a St Mirren strip nowadays. Thats the worst team I've ever seen.

A bit OTT?! The guy's a legend.

I'm unsure why Mallan's escaping your vitriol. He's been in the first team for over a year now and, bar the very occasional bit of skill, has been consistently shite throughout.

A bit OTT?! The guy's a legend.

I'm unsure why Mallan's escaping your vitriol. He's been in the first team for over a year now and, bar the very occasional bit of skill, has been consistently shite throughout.

A bit. The guy is a wage thief the same as the rest of them.

A bit. The guy is a wage thief the same as the rest of them.

He's not playing well, I think we all agree on that. But he's 37 and no one forced us to ask him to be part of the squad for another year. Our utter inability on the wings doesn't help him as a target man either.

This was always going to happen if Goodwin got injured as every other midfielder we have is powder puff.

Sorry, the guy might be a legend for his past achievements, but for me he's symptomatic of the problems at the club. He needs to be shipped out with most if the rest of them. He's not earning his wage this season.

Correct. Thomson should have been cleared out in the summer, he is well past it and treats the club as nothing other than his personal cash line.

Why start a thread about a guy who came on when we were already 4v1 down ? Don't understand why you are singling out Thommo after today. Of the 14 who took part he's probably the least culpable for today's shite. He is done, we can all see that but he has hee haw to do with what happened today. The squad assembled is diabolical. No balance, no physicality, no real pace and a total lack of fight or leadership. Who told Agnew it was a good idea to hang the ball up to the back post as though we had Dzeko or Zlatan playing up front and why after doing it twice wasn't he told to stop it before doing it twice more ? If he was told he should have been hauled off simple as. McMullan is never going to make it. Shite scared of a challenge and basically runs until he loses the ball. As for the defence, none of them can defend but having the total bombscare behind them can't help. The squad is rotten from top to bottom but will Rae have the money to do anything about it - I very much doubt it, so he has one hell of a job on his hands to keep us up. The whole squad it shite so singling out Thommo isn't very fair - even less so when he was not to blame for what unfolded today.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

This has to be the worst topic and we had had few to be posted on this forum.

How can Thommo be singled out of all the players that we have in our squad.

St Mirren legend and St Mirren supporter who will be hurting as much as any fan. Maybe he is past his best but please show this man some respect he is anything but a wage thief. He has earned that at least.

When you look at our midfield today against a tough no nonsense livingston that takes no shit3 and will do everything and anything to win, pick out one that's going to go and battle in the middle of the park? Mallan? Carswell? Agnew? Not a chance against them! That darren cole I think it was for them the big number 8 bossed it today, why? It was men against boys.

Where does the blame lie though? The 1st division or championship it's called now is a physically demanding league, we're playing boys in it ffs! Players not built enough, lewis morgan for example, decent player with pace and ill aim for the byline but he's weak. Boy in a mans game.

Probably the wrong post to post on but aye!

Edited by Maarteen87

Of all the utter garbage today, Thompson was the very last name on the blame list.

How about Stuart Carswell, who if he was as good at football as he is at pointing, he'd be Lionel Messi?

Or Scott Agnew. A player who on three separate occasions today I counted taking six touches of the ball (all with the same foot) to get it under control and passing it 3 yards sideways on each occasion and failing to gain a single yard of territory on any of those occasions.

Or how about Andy Webster, who a 6ft 4 never won a single header all day and was seemingly intent on playing as far away from Jack Baird as he possibly could, allowing Livi to slice us open almost at will.

Or there's the goalie, but then there's already a thread on him that covers everything.

Is Thommo done? Undoubtedly, but then every single person knows that. Is he in a huff? Well that's debatable but I think he's taken a creamy since back in the days of being overlooked in favour of Teale and Goodwin. That doesn't matter in terms of today though. Today was a guy who was thrown on with 8 minutes left at 4-1 down. Why would he be singled out for abuse when there are people who have underperformed on a far more consistent basis?