We Are Going To Get Relegated Again

Kemp

I'll go on record as stating that we won't be relegated this season.

Today we were utterly honking and were outplayed by one of the teams that we probably have to finish above, but let's put today's performance into context.

We have a brand new manager who has yet to sort things out and yet to impose his style of play on the guys wearing the stripes. Today he will have learned a hell of a lot about what sort of mess he has inherited and that (IMO) puts him one stage closer sorting it out. Half way through this appalling season it is obvious that we have some passengers, some imposters, and some dross. It's a cliche but you have to hit rock bottom before you can rise again. Good luck Alex Rae. Let's hope that we have witnessed our rock bottom and a January clear-out will be the start of our renaissance.

KTF.

If he is right then it was Alex Miller that got us three points last week and maybe some truth that Murray had the team punching above itself as we never got four past us by Livingston when he was in charge.

I for one do not think we will go down once Goodwin is back and Rae has had a chance to change the team I think we will pick up points but not too sure if we will avoid the play offs

Anyone who thinks we won't be relegated after watching that today need there head examined

Elvis, that was the worst St Mirren performance I have witnessed since the early 70's. However, the timing of it means that Alex Rae now knows the magnitude of the task he faces. We will not go down, but a backbone is required. Goodwin's return and hopefully Naismith, will help, as well as at least 4 new players in early January. We will finish 7th or 8th.

Why couldn't we be relegated folks. This " we won't go down" lark is founded by what? We are on a par with alloa and could be relegated into the wilderness. It's unbelievable and unbearable

It's founded by blind faith (don't know why) and some hope. Realistically we are in the position of facing play off games, we are there due to poor performance from a team put together by Ian Murray, he admitted getting it wrong and walked out, now we have to hope we get new players by clearing out the dross he brought in, including those who don't even get a game.

We are most certainly facing the prospect of relegation at the moment.

Kendo .Yes I was there it was the first time since the Falkirk game I swore I wouldn't go back after defencethat game and like an idiot I decided to go yesterday and it was even worse .There's no point going through all that is wrong it's been said enough on here all I will say is we deserve everything that's coming to us .the Board have turned St.Mirren into the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football .

Kendo .Yes I was there it was the first time since the Falkirk game I swore I wouldn't go back after defencethat game and like an idiot I decided to go yesterday and it was even worse .There's no point going through all that is wrong it's been said enough on here all I will say is we deserve everything that's coming to us .the Board have turned St.Mirren into the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football .

I can't believe I'm saying this but "I AGREE"

...... And they let one of our most successful managers walk out the door. Seriously, they must think about that day and wonder.

The only plus side is that they must be beside themselves watching the club's value plummet along with their 'walking away money'.

...... And they let one of our most successful managers walk out the door. Seriously, they must think about that day and wonder.

The only plus side is that they must be beside themselves watching the club's value plummet along with their 'walking away money'.

And who would that be? Def not Lennon, he was start of the rot.

And who would that be? Def not Lennon, he was start of the rot.

We will never know will we ?

And look how its gone since then ? Bad appointment after bad appointment, very poor judgement from a board (yes IMO starting with Lennon) who are failing to invest in the future of the club in order to possibly increase what they might personally take out of the club if they do ever sell it.

They must be kicking themselves ! It doesn't take a genius to know an SPFL club if worth more than a Championship club and so on.

We should be a shining model of a Scottish football club, we have all the infrastructure, a good business model (as football clubs go), non football revenue steams, our own training ground, a reportedly good youth system, a new stadium and potentially a larger fan base than we currently have.

Whilst no one want to see us in debt it seems to me that some investment, both in monetary terms and in the best available playing and coaching staff is essential.

It feels like we are in terminal decline and I really can only look back to Lennon's constructive sacking and wonder what if .. ?

Danny was not sacked, his contract was up and the board felt the need to change things. If a players contract expires and he leaves the club do you say "he was sacked?" Danny has gone and for a number of reasons we are on the grubber. Time to look at the now and future rather backwards as Danny is not coming back.

Danny was not sacked, his contract was up and the board felt the need to change things. If a players contract expires and he leaves the club do you say "he was sacked?" Danny has gone and for a number of reasons we are on the grubber. Time to look at the now and future rather backwards as Danny is not coming back.

With the benefit of hindsight, had we known that the alternative to Danny was Tommy Craig then we would have been as well sticking with Danny!

With the benefit of hindsight, had we known that the alternative to Danny was Tommy Craig then we would have been as well sticking with Danny!

The benefit of hindsight was everyone apart from the BOD knew Tommy Craig was a crazy appointment. The alternative to Danny was whoever the BOD wanted.

They are reaping the seeds that they have sewn. To continually cut costs gets you to where we currently are.

You didn't need hindsight over Tommy Craig appointment

Every man,women,child,cat and dug knew he would be a disaster and the media had us straight down as favourites to go down

Even the aftermath after he left caused turnmoil among our senior players which is still causing bother the now

Unforgivenable decision by BOD in my eyes and easily avoided at the time

You didn't need hindsight over Tommy Craig appointment

Every man,women,child,cat and dug knew he would be a disaster and the media had us straight down as favourites to go down

Even the aftermath after he left caused turnmoil among our senior players which is still causing bother the now

Unforgivenable decision by BOD in my eyes and easily avoided at the time

The point I was making is that nobody had an inkling that Craig would be appointed!

The BOD should have known that Craig was obviously part of the problem in our downward spiral post-March 17th 2013 and ensured that Craig went with Lennon. Instead, they knifed Lennon in the back and give Craig the job!

As Kendo says, purely down to cost cutting with Craig being the cheapest available option. As far as decisions go, it ranks as being the worst ever.