Cheesy Coming Back?

rabuddies

Just looking around to see what auld Buddies (whose talents I loved) are doing and found the following shocking info about Stephen McGinn on Wiki...

"Stephen's younger brothers John and Paul McGinn are also footballers, with John currently playing for Stephen's former club St. Mirren and Paul for Dundee.[20][21] McGinn's grandfather, Jack McGinn, is a former Celtic chairman and Scottish Football Association president"

I know!

I KNOW...

Their Grandfather used to be Celtic's chairman! :o

Who woulda guessed?!

I agree , i dont think he is finished but for someone with the experience he has at a very high level & 28 international caps i expect better.

Webster broke into the Hearts team at a similar age to Baird & must have benefited from playing alongside some experienced pros like Stephen Pressley, I would have thought he might understand what Young Baird needs .

What Webster needs is a size 9 up his arse.

Sorry definitely finished our defence was actually ok until he arrived. Him and Langfield can both GTF

McAusland was being stretchered off in todays game at East End Park with what looked like a bad knee injury. The stretcher bearers tripped, fell and dropped him and McAusland had to walk the rest of the way. I guess the injury wasn't that serious

Unreal. No matter what happened, he was never dropped at St Mirren.

No need to worry Marc won't come back because of all the bellends amongst our support who constantly abused him. He certainly doesn't need the grief he got from a section of clueless morons.

I'm sure if he was offered enough money he'd come back in a flash bellends or no bellends.

Cheesy will always be a legend at St Mirren, maybe not as a "footballer" but his name is amongst the very few at our club who have won a national trophy. He has done which many of us can only dream of, being part of a St Mirren team to win a cup. Whilst never one of his greatest fans I am delighted that a fellow Bud has had the chance to play a part in making club history. There will be some in that team who will already have their winners medals at the back of a drawer never to see the light of day. For cheesy he will have a constant reminder of what he helped the team he has supported as man and boy achieve. Far from being critical of the guy it`s more jealousy I have towards him and what he did. Sure many games he costs us a goal, sometimes 2, but he also,as part of a team won us a national trophy for first time in 25 years. Maybe time to cut the guy some slack?

Cheesy will always be a legend at St Mirren, maybe not as a "footballer" but his name is amongst the very few at our club who have won a national trophy. He has done which many of us can only dream of, being part of a St Mirren team to win a cup. Whilst never one of his greatest fans I am delighted that a fellow Bud has had the chance to play a part in making club history. There will be some in that team who will already have their winners medals at the back of a drawer never to see the light of day. For cheesy he will have a constant reminder of what he helped the team he has supported as man and boy achieve. Far from being critical of the guy it`s more jealousy I have towards him and what he did. Sure many games he costs us a goal, sometimes 2, but he also,as part of a team won us a national trophy for first time in 25 years. Maybe time to cut the guy some slack?

Well said. I spoke to Mark in Paddies the day after the final and it was as if I was talking to a fan who had witnessed our fantastic day. The guy was lost for words at what had happened and was as humble as I was proud. A saints fan who lived a dream.