Alex Rae's 1St Signing

Flareybob

Not impressed if this was to be true Academy player's from premiership clubs haven't proved fruitful in last 3 seasons...

CORNELL Swansea. CRAP

DRURY Man city Crap

Plumer Man city crap

Caprice Blackpool crap

Can't remeber his name boy Craig brought in from Spurs? Again crap!

Even Conlan and Howieson former Academy player's neither look much good!

We as a club have been blinded by the success of Newton and Dummet...

Hope im wrong and if he was to sign he would have the impact of the 2 mentioned above!

I think the best Loan signings were Concalves Newton and Dummet since then are there any that's been worth it??

Not impressed if this was to be true Academy player's from premiership clubs haven't proved fruitful in last 3 seasons...

CORNELL Swansea. CRAP

DRURY Man city Crap

Plumer Man city crap

Caprice Blackpool crap

Can't remeber his name boy Craig brought in from Spurs? Again crap!

Even Conlan and Howieson former Academy player's neither look much good!

We as a club have been blinded by the success of Newton and Dummet...

Hope im wrong and if he was to sign he would have the impact of the 2 mentioned above!

I think the best Loan signings were Concalves Newton and Dummet since then are there any that's been worth it??

I wouldn't be too concerned.

Flareybob has a 0% strike rate in his predictions/wind-ups.

I wonder where Billy Clabby is these days....

I thought Drury was alright. Wasn't he top scorer? Albeit in a season of shite

Drury was a dreadful player. Perfectly summed up by the rate that the quality of club he's signed for has fallen.

Plummer on the other hand was very decent but unlucky with injuries. Sonupe had zero chance at all to show if he was good or not. Cornell, whilst pretty poor was better than Ridgers or arguably Langfield. Caprice wasn't cut out for football, much like Luke Conlan isn't.

You would hope so cause I don't think another 18 year old boy is what we need right now.

Rae seemed to say we have a lot of young boys stepping up from develoment team football and a fair amount of experienced players (Thommo, Gow, Goodwin, Webster, Langfield) but hardly any in the 25-30 age bracket (except Watson and Agnew) and he reckoned we needed more in the 25-30 age group to balance the squad. You could argue that of the senior players only Goodwin has been decent so far this season.