First Saints Game That You Can Remember Attending

Kendo

Aged 6 First game i remember was the Feyenoord game at love Street in 83?? Gullit and Cruff in same team or at least squad. Stood near the bottom of the North back with my Morton supporting dad, pissin rain.

Memory of that one was hazy but i can remember the Slavia Prague and McGarvey's back heel. For some reason we went to the corner beside the main stand. Is that Cairters corner?? I wasn't a big fan of Love Street but it was brilliant on European nights under the lights, seemed more glamorous, good team around the mid 80's and a bigger crowd (5 figures, or at least it seemed)

first memory of a saints game was against hearts at Love St, finished nil nil and the hearts keepers kicking was terrible, first ever clear memory of an away game i was about 15, we drew 2-2 at east end park after going 2 down, Basher lashed one from 25 yards in off the bar and then clipped a great equaliser.

That is probably it although I think we also played the buns in a pre season friendly in 74?

Two things stick in my mind.

It was the first time I remember my dad saying "no" when I asked him if he thought we would win.

I was also confused why the away team had more supporters...

i wasn't aware you ever stopped being confused.

first memory of a saints game was against hearts at Love St, finished nil nil and the hearts keepers kicking was terrible, first ever clear memory of an away game i was about 15, we drew 2-2 at east end park after going 2 down, Basher lashed one from 25 yards in off the bar and then clipped a great equaliser.

2 minutes 5 seconds