David Farrell - St Mirren Assistant Manager

On the club site now.

Have to say well done and welcome Dave.

But mighty impressed with Rae who called the fudgers on the board out with his "back me, or sack me ultimatum" to get the proper tools to do the job!

Why the f**k they blocked him for weeks, refusing his need for an assistant reflects poorly on them, but at least now its happened...

Phew! We might have been going into tomorrow's game managerless..!

So all the posters who said that there was no budget left for AR to appoint his own assistant were actually wrong.

Funny old game.

To think some of the tinfoil helmet brigade were convinced that the board were actively preventing Rae from appointing an assistant.lol.gif

Edited by FTOF

On the club site now.

Have to say well done and welcome Dave.

But mighty impressed with Rae who called the fudgers on the board out with his "back me, or sack me ultimatum" to get the proper tools to do the job!

Why the f**k they blocked him for weeks, refusing his need for an assistant reflects poorly on them, but at least now its happened...

Phew! We might have been going into tomorrow's game managerless..!

How do you know all this? Haven't seen any mention of the board saying he couldn't get an assistant or an ultimatum...

How do you know all this? Haven't seen any mention of the board saying he couldn't get an assistant or an ultimatum...

You didnt see/read the manager in the media two days after his appointment airing his frustrations in not being able to make "something" happen?

Pray tell then why it has taken three weeks for the board to agree to appoint a guy (with all due respect) who was driving a cab??? Rae gave it tonthem straight "back me, or I walk" and even this BoD baulked at being the creators of yet another managerial f**k up!

Well done Alex, its high time we had someone fighting on the inside!

You didnt see/read the manager in the media two days after his appointment airing his frustrations in not being able to make "something" happen?

Pray tell then why it has taken three weeks for the board to agree to appoint a guy (with all due respect) who was driving a cab??? Rae gave it tonthem straight "back me, or I walk" and even this BoD baulked at being the creators of yet another managerial f**k up!

You're a silly man.

its perfectly simple. do you have proof that this is what happened or are you spreading more shit to get attention?

at a time when the club, the bod, the team and the fanbase are in collective despair, you are making up problems which dont exist KNOWING FULL WELL that this forum is read by players, directors and probably management.

what fan does that with the only goal being to get as much attention as possible?

its perfectly simple. do you have proof that this is what happened or are you spreading more shit to get attention?

at a time when the club, the bod, the team and the fanbase are in collective despair, you are making up problems which dont exist KNOWING FULL WELL that this forum is read by players, directors and probably management.

what fan does that with the only goal being to get as much attention as possible?

You!

Except you aint no fan bruv'