David Farrell - St Mirren Assistant Manager

I heard last week that the delay around Farrell was to do with other commitments he had aside from his taxi driving and the revenue he would lose from them, whatever they may be.

Doesn't sound like anyone's been dragging their heels and certainly no hint of conspiracy.

Well done to the BOD for getting Alex his preferred man and welcome aboard David.

I heard last week that the delay around Farrell was to do with other commitments he had aside from his taxi driving and the revenue he would lose from them, whatever they may be.

Doesn't sound like anyone's been dragging their heels and certainly no hint of conspiracy.

Well done to the BOD for getting Alex his preferred man and welcome aboard David.

If it walks like bullshit...

And talks like bullshit.....

Guess what?

Strange when last week, with the team still without a home win this season, the club in terminal decline, and supporters chhucking it left, right and centre you opted not to share this with us...?

Aye mibbaes David had his allotment committee and Indoor Bowls competition commitments to sort.

its perfectly simple. do you have proof that this is what happened or are you spreading more shit to get attention?

at a time when the club, the bod, the team and the fanbase are in collective despair, you are making up problems which dont exist KNOWING FULL WELL that this forum is read by players, directors and probably management.

what fan does that with the only goal being to get as much attention as possible?

Collective despair?

FFS, its only a game of football.

If you are in despair then you really need to get a life! :lol:

its perfectly simple. do you have proof that this is what happened or are you spreading more shit to get attention?

at a time when the club, the bod, the team and the fanbase are in collective despair, you are making up problems which dont exist KNOWING FULL WELL that this forum is read by players, directors and probably management.

what fan does that with the only goal being to get as much attention as possible?

rich coming from you ya two faced c**t who thought it was funny to see fans in despair as u have stated many times..why u even posting as u find the current situation a good laugh...?

You didnt see/read the manager in the media two days after his appointment airing his frustrations in not being able to make "something" happen?

Pray tell then why it has taken three weeks for the board to agree to appoint a guy (with all due respect) who was driving a cab??? Rae gave it tonthem straight "back me, or I walk" and even this BoD baulked at being the creators of yet another managerial f**k up!

Well done Alex, its high time we had someone fighting on the inside!

So, I could be right in saying that the delay was from Our new assistant and not from our side?

Aye that would explain Rae in the media, two days in the new job stating his frustration at not being able to do what he wanted. Imexpect he is always in the media complaining about his mate?

He could have been referring to pretty much anything when making those comments.

He could have been referring to pretty much anything when making those comments.

He could have, but given he was two days into his new job, and using the media as leverage, the list of possibilities is very, very small, especially since it was being reported everywhere he wanted Farrell in ASAP.

The obssesion with denial is almost 'Sevco-Esque' with some posters.

I know I'll regret joining the fray but isn't it possible that they club had to wait until the start of the month until funds became available to hire Farrell, I'd also reckon that being unavailable due to being probed by aliens is more likely than the Lord's theory.......

If the club had got their way he wouldnt have been here till next season, funds permitting.

Aye that would explain Rae in the media, two days in the new job stating his frustration at not being able to do what he wanted. Imexpect he is always in the media complaining about his mate?

Did the board let Davie be on the touchline today? Or are they only paying a hawf fare?

I'm on holiday so can't confirm if he is, hope you are well in the blistering Greenock sunshine ????

If it walks like bullshit...

And talks like bullshit.....

Guess what?

Strange when last week, with the team still without a home win this season, the club in terminal decline, and supporters chhucking it left, right and centre you opted not to share this with us...?

Aye mibbaes David had his allotment committee and Indoor Bowls competition commitments to sort.

I was busy with Christmas you tedious c**t but be assured the next time someone shares some unsubstantiated rumour with me I'll be right on to spill the beans to you.

As for your last statement, I assume the sarcastic tone indicates you have no f**king idea what was going on? Imagine my surprise?

I was busy with Christmas you tedious c**t but be assured the next time someone shares some unsubstantiated rumour with me I'll be right on to spill the beans to you.

As for your last statement, I assume the sarcastic tone indicates you have no f**king idea what was going on? Imagine my surprise?

Expecting Lord Pityme to head the way of his last alias in the next 24hours...

It was good to see Farrell out talking to and working with the players pre-match. Certainly beats Spalding doing very little.

Had an enthusiastic chat on the park with our 4 defenders pre-match. He also had words with McMullen in the warm up when the wee man tried to chip the keeper in a finishing drill. He made it clear that the wee man should be hitting it (and not fannying about).