2 Missing Weans From Paisley

dave.j

looking at that report, the pictures are worrying. Acting out way beyond their years and maybe getting out of their depth in a harsh world. These girls will be nowhere near as mature as they would like the world to think

I know the pictures are likely very typical of girls in that age range, but it shouldn't be that way

looking at that report, the pictures are worrying. Acting out way beyond their years and maybe getting out of their depth in a harsh world. These girls will be nowhere near as mature as they would like the world to think

I know the pictures are likely very typical of girls in that age range, but it shouldn't be that way

Eh? What is worryingly about two wee girls taking selfies of themselves with a "duck face"? The other report shows two wee lassies looking very young.

I hope the wee girls are found ok but I don't think there is anything in the pictures in either report that suggests the girls were acting in a way that should have taken them "out of their depth".