St Mirren Public Address System

Is shite and has always been shite.

And on a special night with a few events, the Tannoy is an utter embarrassment to our Club.

Never has been good.

Hopeless

Edited by shull

The Announcer just announced a Substitution.

Haven't a clue who went off or who came on.

A f**king joke.

Perhaps he was saying there's a bomb in the ground evacuate immediately. At least the PA is just like the one at Love Street.

Have always found the tannoy OK in the main stand, although my brother and dad sit in the home stand behind the goal and say it's crap.

Some big speakers seem to have appeared beside the press box in the last few weeks and now the main stand tannoy is pish too, although I'll now have Bon Jovi and Stone Roses bass lines echoing in my ears for the rest of the week.

Have always found the tannoy OK in the main stand, although my brother and dad sit in the home stand behind the goal and say it's crap.

Some big speakers seem to have appeared beside the press box in the last few weeks and now the main stand tannoy is pish too, although I'll now have Bon Jovi and Stone Roses bass lines echoing in my ears for the rest of the week.

They don't turn the speakers on in the family stand...

Maybe it's just some of the speakers that are faulty. I do not think they are working near me in w3. Anyone else in w3 agree?

I'm on the W3 end of W2 and no problem hearing it for me. Only problems now are when they are uncertain of the sub or make a mistake, as on Friday, and then a mumbled effort comes out.

I'm on the W3 end of W2 and no problem hearing it for me. Only problems now are when they are uncertain of the sub or make a mistake, as on Friday, and then a mumbled effort comes out.

Cheers Madball. I am near the TV cameras at W3 and me and the folk around me only hear a mumble when an announcement is being made. There is a speaker near us but nothing seems to come out from it. Maybe it is switched off for the cameras.

Cheers Madball. I am near the TV cameras at W3 and me and the folk around me only hear a mumble when an announcement is being made. There is a speaker near us but nothing seems to come out from it. Maybe it is switched off for the cameras.

That would make sense.