St Mirren Public Address System

43 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

The team won, thats all that matters surely

Sent from my D6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

You just going to follow me around the Forum and make idiotic posts. 

We are not in today's Draw FFS 

And back on Topic. 

THE P.A. SYSTEM AT ST MIRREN PARK IS ABSOLUTELY SHITE. 

Got anything to add Kevo?  :)

And back on Topic. 

Got anything to add Kevo?  [emoji4]

Nothing idiotic in my post at all.

We won 3 games out of 4, we are out, shit happens. Time to concentrate on the league and not dwell on what could have been.

Back on topic, yes the pa system is shit, though its not the end of the world imo.

Sent from my D6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

And back on Topic. 

Got anything to add Kevo?  [emoji4]

Are you blind as well as deaf?

The snazzy scoreboard relays all the information you need.

I heard the tannoy fine in the family stand.

Have you started incessant negative mumblings at the games just like the forum?

Maybe you are confusing that with interference?

Try a gag at the next game and looking at the electronic information board.

Loving the new strips btw!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app

I arrived inside Stadium at 2.30 and actually thought the P.A. System had been fixed.

Walked into South Stand and all I could hear was a very loud and clear commentary from a male voice.

I thought there was pre match stuff going on .and it sounded superb.

It took me a few seconds to realise that it wasn't coming from the Tannoy System.

It was commentary from the highlights of Saints V Edinburgh City match which was be broadcast from the SCOREBOARD TV SCREEN.

I thought the tannoy was clear near the corner of the west and south stands but was dreadful when I went to sit in the centre of the west stand. I also think Phil trying to eat the mic, (not a euphemism), and trying to bypass the PA system by shouting doesn't help.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I thought the tannoy was clear near the corner of the west and south stands but was dreadful when I went to sit in the centre of the west stand. I also think Phil trying to eat the mic, (not a euphemism), and trying to bypass the PA system by shouting doesn't help.

I have been telling you aw this for years but you write me off as a post building bozzer. 

Apologies please for all yir nasty comments. 

And the strips are white. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

I have been telling you aw this for years but you write me off as a post building bozzer. 

Apologies please for all yir nasty comments. 

And the strips are white. 

But you ARE a post building Bozzer. You're not cured just because you have one day without symptoms.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I was in the South stand at the West stand end. The police announcement? Crystal clear. The music? Tinny, distorted and painful on the ears. everything that Phil said? Unintelligible. There is CLEARLY a problem. Probably using a system designed for high frequency voice to play lower frequency music is at the root of this but as the club have not to my knowledge told us the problem I can only speculate. I would rather not have loud, tinny, distorted music when I am trying to talk anyway. Is it meant to be entertaining?

I was in the South stand at the West stand end. The police announcement? Crystal clear. The music? Tinny, distorted and painful on the ears. everything that Phil said? Unintelligible. There is CLEARLY a problem. Probably using a system designed for high frequency voice to play lower frequency music is at the root of this but as the club have not to my knowledge told us the problem I can only speculate. I would rather not have loud, tinny, distorted music when I am trying to talk anyway. Is it meant to be entertaining?

I mentioned this to Gordon on Friday, they know about the problem and it's on the list to be dealt with. The list is long, there are loads of wee issues with the stadium that need sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Black & White Army

Sent a Email to the Club regarding us being delivered Ayr Unitit Kit instead of St Mirren Kit. 

Still waiting on an Email back. 

They maybe replied via the Tannoy, and I could have been at the Pie Hut and missed it. 

Bloody dammit. 

25 minutes ago, shull said:

Sent a Email to the Club regarding us being delivered Ayr Unitit Kit instead of St Mirren Kit. 

Still waiting on an Email back. 

They maybe replied via the Tannoy, and I could have been at the Pie Hut and missed it. 

Bloody dammit. 

In fairness the kit is lovely.

It is whiter than pigeon shit which has been gently bleached in the midday sun before being painted brilliant white.

The problems will come if players start being careless at dinner time and start dribbling gravy over it. Without Ace, that will be a bastard to clean regardless of what that Cillit Bang bloke claims.

But it is lovely.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness the kit is lovely.

It is whiter than pigeon shit which has been gently bleached in the midday sun before being painted brilliant white.

The problems will come if players start being careless at dinner time and start dribbling gravy over it. Without Ace, that will be a bastard to clean regardless of what that Cillit Bang bloke claims.

But it is lovely.

Fortunately we have our very own expert Top washing dude on the Forum. :)