St Mirren Public Address System

1 hour ago, rebella15 said:

The PA system is fine, you can here the police message fine. 

The problem is connecting the moronic DJ s equipment to the PA system , he has to amplify  his little box somehow , his problem ,any criticism , he spits the dummy

Sounds like he needs a DJio.  Phil (or Al), if you're reading this, I'll sell you one cheap!

ETA:  I did notice a slightly better performance from the PA system last home game. However, the interviews with Shuggie and DVZ... mumbles.  In fairness, mibbes that's their natural voices :lol:

Edited by Vambo57

The tannoy system must be fixed in the main stand.  It is imperative that important people such as premium Smisa members (£25 per month or more) can hear everything clearly (as long as it is to there liking, it must be to there liking).  The West stand is less important is it tends to be populated by only your average season ticket holder and the peasant Smisa members (£24 per month or less).   

Perhaps instead of fixing a tannoy system for those who are clearly second rate citizens we could divert the tannoy system fixing cash for the west stand to the catering budget for a future premium Smisa (£25 per month or more) event.  If premium Smisa members (£25 per month or more) cannot enjoy pigeon, pheasant, lobster and the like then what has the world come to?

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

The tannoy system must be fixed in the main stand.  It is imperative that important people such as premium Smisa members (£25 per month or more) can hear everything clearly (as long as it is to there liking, it must be to there liking).  The West stand is less important is it tends to be populated by only your average season ticket holder and the peasant Smisa members (£24 per month or less).   

Perhaps instead of fixing a tannoy system for those who are clearly second rate citizens we could divert the tannoy system fixing cash for the west stand to the catering budget for a future premium Smisa (£25 per month or more) event.  If premium Smisa members (£25 per month or more) cannot enjoy pigeon, pheasant, lobster and the like then what has the world come to?

Good Morning Thomas. Perhaps you could clarify what the highlighted text actually means ?

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Good Morning Thomas. Perhaps you could clarify what the highlighted text actually means ?

It means he is envious of the Buddies who are getting first dibs on a night out.  Green-eyed grumbling.

from his previous posts, this is a surprising (and unpleasant) development.  I thought he was more grounded.... :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why yes I can.

In a world of clear class division we must always please the masters....they are  better after all and must be treated as such.  

And good morning to you.   

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

It means he is envious of the Buddies who are getting first dibs on a night out.  Green-eyed grumbling.

from his previous posts, this is a surprising (and unpleasant) development.  I thought he was more grounded.... :unsure:

I dont think it does. It makes no sense at all.

Now . if he had said " As long as it is to their liking . It must be to their liking " that would have made a bit more sense, although i wouldn`t agree with his opinion , at least it would have been grammatically correct.

One would have hoped one of the forums elder statesmen might have paid a bit more attention when at school. 50 lines for you Thomas.

4 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Why yes I can.

In a world of clear class division we must always please the masters....they are  better after all and must be treated as such.  

And good morning to you.   

I`m afraid your Masters would not be best pleased with your appalling use, or should i say misuse,  of the written language.

Good day Sir. 

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I`m afraid your Masters would not be best pleased with your appalling use, or should i say misuse,  of the written language.

Good day Sir. 

What an outstanding display of intelligence and wit.

I shall jump back in my box sir.  

All hail the (premium) masters.

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why thank you. It was neither wit nor intelligence. Simply P.7 English. Have a very pleasant day.

I think you do yourself no credit at all sir.

It was an outstanding display of intelligence and maturity.

The old "you didn't spell something correctly so lets point and laugh" is the backbone of polite conversation.  Do you not realise that such brilliance is what this very forum is based on?  

Your genius is something to behold.  

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

I think you do yourself no credit at all sir.

It was an outstanding display of intelligence and maturity.

The old "you didn't spell something correctly so lets point and laugh" is the backbone of polite conversation.  Do you not realise that such brilliance is what this very forum is based on?  

Your genius is something to behold.  

To mock was not my intention. I sought only to educate and enlighten.

Surely someone of your , shall we say , more advanced age would appreciate the benefits of life long learning ?

If i have achieved that , then my work here is done.

I have to beg your leave now for i am heading to Braehead shopping centre.

It will be interesting to see while i`m there, if they`re putting up their festive decorations .  :)

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

• 2 weeks later...