St Mirren V Raith Rovers

My cousin is coming over from NZfor his first ever Saints match... His Dad having been at the 59 cup final before emigrating.

We had better bloody well win.

Failure is not an option.

I see that you have your cousin coming over from NZ we do a wee greeting for people coming to their 1st match. So if you would like a wee message placed on the LED please supply me the info ie name and from with part of NZ and I will get it done. Free of any charge.

I see that you have your cousin coming over from NZ we do a wee greeting for people coming to their 1st match. So if you would like a wee message placed on the LED please supply me the info ie name and from with part of NZ and I will get it done. Free of any charge.

Good man... Will defo take you up on that offer.

Wasn't sure who to contact but am sure he would really appreciate the gesture.

Will pm you.

Cheers.

We can forget about taking anything from this game unless a central midfielder is brought in before hand. They have Robertson and Craigan in the middle of the park and will bully us, our midfield is absolutely rotten.

Correct

Really fecking about as usual

I see Livi have got a few players in already and they have played us off the park the 3 times they have played us

The message on the board should read :

Welcome to the Paisley 2021 stadium , Thank you for travelling the

11,396 miles to watch St Mirren. It has been the same amount of minutes since our last home win.

Just proves that hope springs eternal in the hearts of those even thinking about a 4th spot finish.

I presume that this optimism is based on what kind of difference Alex Rae might make in the coming weeks and on what new players he brings in.

It is certainly not based in reality or recent performances.

However, things might ​look up with the return of Goodwin, Ridgers and Naismith but it might be too late by then.

I wouldn't agree that this is the worst St Mirren team of recent times but it is certainly the poorest midfield in my time of supporting St Mirren.

Edited by northstbuddie

11,396 miles to watch St Mirren. It has been the same amount of minutes since our last home win.

Fair do's to the kiwi Saint.

I guess I can see the scoreboard Guru's point here, I mean its not like they have been inundated with St Mirren goals, or win's to advertise on the scoreboard!

Hing on a minute!!!

I think I have just fingered our jinx..? It's that feckin scoreboard..!

Or "No-Scoreboard" and if you will "Sore-Board" as it has become known around the Players Navy Cut 20 Stadium.

He is coming via France, Liverpool, Edinburgh and, of course, EK.

Could you please recalculate your figures!

;)

I'd like to see McLear and Morgan get a good run in the team, especially Morgan who brings a natural balance to the team instead of trying to shoehorn Agnew and Howieson out on the left.

Morgan can actually get past the last man and put in some great cross balls with either foot. He's due a run in the team given the run of games that McMullan has failed to produce.

I'd like to see McLear and Morgan get a good run in the team, especially Morgan who brings a natural balance to the team instead of trying to shoehorn Agnew and Howieson out on the left.

I agree both these young guys deserve a run, Morgan a breath of fresh air compared to McMullan who is a lightweight.

Morgan can actually get past the last man and put in some great cross balls with either foot. He's due a run in the team given the run of games that McMullan has failed to produce.

Yep would love to see Morgan given a good run in the team, when he's came off the bench this season a big critiscism I have of him is he gets to the bye line and puts in a cross but his head in constantly down, doesn't look up before playing a pass/cross. This would improve with experience and confidence

Found it strange that McLear was exposed to more first team football at a higher level, though as soon as we got relegated he has barely had a sniff

I have just bought a new 50" internet capable TV and have already checked that I can log in to St Mirren TV, so I'll be watching at 2am this Sunday morning to be tortured in big screen HD.

thank god I'm in Perth, it was a nightmare keeping up with the Saints when i was in Ballarat, 11pm Kick off for me. Must admit even though I've no seen us win on Saints TV this season, it is a bloody great idea and makes sure guys like us can keep in touch with the team