St Mirren V Raith Rovers

Must mind no to drink lager before game and to pee prior to k/o so I wont end up in a big queue during the game whistling.gif

Only if you are in the West Bank. All other areas of the ground do not have limited facilities smile.png

My team for tomorrow would be

Langfield

Watson, Webster, Baird, Stewart

Gallagher, Quinn, Mallan, Kelly

Shankland, Thommo

Which would mean for the first time this season we have some height and physicality in the squad and some commitment.

Thommo showed up pretty well when he came on against Thistle. Would be interested to see if he now has more commitment under a new manager. Bring McLear on at half-time is Thommo is rubbish/knackered.

Edited by Sonny

thank god I'm in Perth, it was a nightmare keeping up with the Saints when i was in Ballarat, 11pm Kick off for me. Must admit even though I've no seen us win on Saints TV this season, it is a bloody great idea and makes sure guys like us can keep in touch with the team

Too right mate, luckily I'm not working on Sunday so I can go back to bed for a couple of hours post match, long live St Mirren TV and lets hope to break our home league duck and give ourselves and the long suffering fans who will be braving the winter chill at Paisley 2021 Stadium a reason to make that long walk back into the town centre a happy one.

I'm buzzing for this game... For the first time in forever I'm looking forward to it and quietly confident of a home win.

OK... I met my Kiwi cousin for the first time tonight and he has arranged his whole UK trip around making sure he could attend the match!

His Dad, my Uncle Tom was a Saints fan and at the 59 cup final! His Son has the bug... Poor bugger.

Mega Kudos to departing chief exec Brian Caldwell for arranging a quick tour of the stadium before the action starts. Will be a surprise for my cousin... But he is so buzzing for the actual game I can't wait to see his reaction.

Thanks too to Alanmurray for the scoreboard howdy shout out.

Aye... The stage is set for our first home win of the season.

Hell... We even have a new signing with almost no negative comments!

COYS

I'm buzzing for this game... For the first time in forever I'm looking forward to it and quietly confident of a home win.

OK... I met my Kiwi cousin for the first time tonight and he has arranged his whole UK trip around making sure he could attend the match!

His Dad, my Uncle Tom was a Saints fan and at the 59 cup final! His Son has the bug... Poor bugger.

Mega Kudos to departing chief exec Brian Caldwell for arranging a quick tour of the stadium before the action starts. Will be a surprise for my cousin... But he is so buzzing for the actual game I can't wait to see his reaction.

COYS

If ever a game was going to be postponed..........

COYS

If we win today does your cousin realise he doesn't get home until we lose clap.gifclap.gif

Fecking common sense should see this postponed, its bloody freezing...its unenjoyable as it is never mind going to the toilet and your fish freezing...hope its off..far to cold...

I've only been on here for a few weeks and I see a pattern emerging.

Please tell me you are at the wind up with all the negative posts you put on,is it to upset anyone in particular? I just laugh when I see them.

You Miserable Sod

whistling.giflol.gifclap.gif

Fecking common sence should see this postponed, its bloody freezing...its unenjoyable as it is never mind going to the toilet and your pish freezing...hope its off..far to cold...

Yeah cause a midweek night game in February will be positively balmy.... If the pitch is playable today is a perfect day for playing football.

I've only been on here for a few weeks and I see a pattern emerging.

Please tell me you are at the wind up with all the negative posts you put on,is it to upset anyone in particular? I just laugh when I see them.

You Miserable Sod

whistling.giflol.gifclap.gif

not much to get excited about I'm afraid...really do hope game is off today...