St Mirren V Raith Rovers

I do hope St Mirren are going to do the right thing and put on free buses for Raith Rovers fans heading to Paisley for this fixture. It was St Mirren's stupidity that caused the problem with the fixture in the first place and Raith fans should be compensated with this decent gesture.

What, you mean the four page insert in the original match day programme isn't enough? You hope for too much Stuart.

Edited by linwood buddie

I do hope St Mirren are going to do the right thing and put on free buses for Raith Rovers fans heading to Paisley for this fixture. It was St Mirren's stupidity that caused the problem with the fixture in the first place and Raith fans should be compensated with this decent gesture.

Did Raith put on free buses for us....

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=2003&GameID=3158

Edited by HSS

Nope.

They should have listened to the weather forecast. Their stupidity.

Edited by pod