Last Game Of The Season Vs Rangers

div

I have to add a worthwhile comment...

it is a ludicrous idea to ship st mirren fans out of their seats to service Sevco, I think (which is my opinion) that most st mirren fans who Actually Go To Games! Would tell them to get it up themselves, and take their usual seats for the game.

There you go darling it really wasn't that hard now was it?

I don't really disagree for what it's worth, bet that must really f**king annoy you !

There you go darling it really wasn't that hard now was it?

I don't really disagree for what it's worth, bet that must really f**king annoy you !

See you edited out the bit about actually asking fans at the game, who go, about your hypothetical issue. You can come and ask my opinion on saturday if you like, in fact I would guess (my opinion) a few others would be happy to give their thoughts on the subject too.

Nothing like canvassing the customers.

See you edited out the bit about actually asking fans at the game, who go, about your hypothetical issue. You can come and ask my opinion on saturday if you like, in fact I would guess (my opinion) a few others would be happy to give their thoughts on the subject too.

Nothing like canvassing the customers.

You've just told me your opinion?

I don't need to ask you again. Technology is truly amazing isn't it !

I'm sure if the club considers the Rangers game to be worthy of unusual ticketing arrangements that they would discuss it with the fans council in advance of the tickets going on sale, just like they did before the cup game against Partick Thistle.

I'm sure if the club considers the Rangers game to be worthy of unusual ticketing arrangements that they would discuss it with the fans council in advance of the tickets going on sale, just like they did before the cup game against Partick Thistle.

Aye... And we all know how popular that outcome was!

What has that got to do with this thread, or being a st mirren supporter?

Always straight on to attack, insult or abuse, but never to contribute to the debate.... Who has become the caricature? D

You've been Flamed!

I didn't attack, insult or abuse you, I was trying to help you see what a one dimensional tool you've become and as far as debate goes? Don't make me laugh. You pollute every thread on the board with your banal, repetitive shite and now you're trying to garner some notoriety by goading Div into banning you.

Part of me wishes he would but then you'd get what you want so hopefully he'll keep making you look like a tit and continue giving us all a laugh.

Well that explains it!

I didn't attack, insult or abuse you, I was trying to help you see what a one dimensional tool you've become and as far as debate goes? Don't make me laugh. You pollute every thread on the board with your banal, repetitive shite and now you're trying to garner some notoriety by goading Div into banning you.

Part of me wishes he would but then you'd get what you want so hopefully he'll keep making you look like a tit and continue giving us all a laugh.

So again your usual fayre of insults, abuse and attack, but nothing about St Mirren or the thread... Sorry who did you say was one dimensional?

So again your usual fayre of insults, abuse and attack, but nothing about St Mirren or the thread... Sorry who did you say was one dimensional?

Actually, that was different fayre. I'm trying to freshen it up a bit but your not giving me much to work with which is bad form for a fellow Buddie.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Casual St Mirren reference to placate thread polis

Edited by DLBud

Shame you've done your best to spoil another topic with your wacky conspiracy theories though.

Let's hear from other fans, what do you think?

I think it is amusing a quick switch around of his name offers -

Try Implode

Mild Poetry

Moldy Tripe

Mr Typo Lied

many more , but these amused me :)

Perhaps this game could be the decider for 4th place.

Then we would not need to sell them any tickets.

Or perhaps squeeze them in the corner between two stands like they do to us.

It's requires thinking outside the box, or behind the big screen.

Careful, you'll be accused of spoiling things if you come on here with a pro-st mirren agenda!

Like the thinking.

I want to swear on here without asterisks , like Div does.

f**king - see

I used to know how to do it, but can't seem to now.

Div is just throwing his site ownership weight around - fud! (I think I might have got away with no asterisks there....).

Perhaps this game could be the decider for 4th place.

Then we would not need to sell them any tickets.

Or perhaps squeeze them in the corner between two stands like they do to us.

It's requires thinking outside the box, or behind the big screen.

Did touch on that in the opening post, it could easily be a massive game for us one way or the other two, a very valid point.

It could also be a dead rubber for Rangers as they might already have the title won by then.

All ifs, buts and maybes. Lots of scenarios. Maybe it will be a dead rubber for both clubs, but I'd still want to be there to see us beat them, sat in my own seat :-)

In that case really unsure why a st mirren fans forum would be putting the idea forward to 'guage' the thinking of the support?

If this isnt a sounding out by the club, why the f**k have you brought this to the forum?

Er.... It's a forum .

A place in which the daftest ideas (you've offered so many!) are posted for discussion or ridicule..

You know....