Hibs V St Mirren, 23Rd January 2016

Hibs 1(Stokes) SMFC 2(Shanks + Gallagher)......10010....McGinn sent off.

I agree with you HSS forby the bit about McGinn getting sent off, however as a St. Mirren supporter you just never no. As has been said before on the previous occasion with the game at Easter Road, we were written off before a ball was kicked yet we managed a 1-1 draw.

I think Alex Rae is slowly but surely making us a better team, although that would not have been hard following Ian Murrays record as Saints manager, my predication is it will be a draw and being optimistic rather than realistic, we may sneak a win. You can but hope.

Hibs will be defeated today.

We are back and heading for 4th place.

Stubbs is a fud.

He states Hibernian are a Premiership Club in the wrong League.

Naw they f**king urnae.

He also says his Team are gonnae win the Treble.

Again, they f**king urnae.

COYS

I cannot believe in this day and age we do not let wheelchair users and carers into games for free and provide decent facilities'. Disabled people have a hard enough time without having to contend with stupid pricing and poor facilities'.

What if it was a woman in a wheelchair?

I cannot believe in this day and age we do not let wheelchair users and carers into games for free and provide decent facilities'. Disabled people have a hard enough time without having to contend with stupid pricing and poor facilities'.

Say the guy that support the club in reducing the toilets from 2 to 1 available to them, when the west stand is shared.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious religion is saints, your comment is 100% accurate, charging wheelchair users is pitiful and I hope and pray that those responsible for charging wheelchair users to watch and support your team are never themselves placed in that position.

I did not want to state what you have stated as I find the prices charged for able bodied persons to get in to a game ie £20-£22 extortionate.

As stated at many an SMDSA meeting why were disabled supporters not taken into consideration when St.Mirren were having Greenhill Road built.

Their are but a few Scottish teams that provide adequate disabled facilities. As far as St.Mirren go, yes we now have a much needed voice and that is mainly due to 2 St.Mirren fans Iain Laurie and John Clark.

Edited by stripey

Hibs will be defeated today.

We are back and heading for 4th place.

Stubbs is a fud.

He states Hibernian are a Premiership Club in the wrong League.

Naw they f**king urnae.

He also says his Team are gonnae win the Treble.

Again, they f**king urnae.

COYS

Aye but his team are "Cellic football club" though and they might just manage it one day. Oh and they are in the wrong lead.

They should be in the central Glasgow league with the inhabitants of the deed club's ground for their only company.