Hibs V St Mirren, 23Rd January 2016

Correct.

How had Quinn played lol

What did we expect except Hope . I'm not too disappointed as I feel we have a manager who knows what he is doing and what is required I'm sure he will learn keep us until the league. This season that's all I want considering what Murray was doing.

Wow ! Sitting in a bar in Amsterdam so forgive the moss code fuled with alcohol.

We really are atrocious this season and are lucky that there are a few shit teams in the league. The only shining lights are that there might be a takeover and Rae will look to have a clearout by the summer. Also i hope he massively improves the fitness of the players, who are visibly not as fit as most of the other teams in this league.

Sounds like a pretty routine Hibs win as expected. When you look at the calibre of players they have on their bench alone it's no surprise. They can get Stokes on loan and pay 6 figure transfer fees for players, we can't.

Alloa at home for us next week, then a double header against QOTS. We really need minimum 6 points from those 3 games.

I thought we offered a bit more today than we did when we drew 1-1 there earlier in the season but the difference there was that we got the first goal and were then able to sit back and defend what we had.

Today losing the first goal early on made it an uphill battle. I'd like to see it again as I thought Jamie should maybe have saved it but that might be harsh.

McGinn's dummy at the second goal was class and made the chance that he stuck away well.

Our goal looked a peach.

Second half we started brightly enough without creating much but the difference comes when they want fresh legs they can bring on Keatings and Stokes and those two combined to set up the winner that they deserved over the piece.

Next 4 games are huge for us, Alloa, QoS x 2 and Dumbarton.

Hopefully some player movement this week will bolster the squad and give us the spark we need to climb the table.

I thought we offered a bit more today than we did when we drew 1-1 there earlier in the season but the difference there was that we got the first goal and were then able to sit back and defend what we had.

Today losing the first goal early on made it an uphill battle. I'd like to see it again as I thought Jamie should maybe have saved it but that might be harsh.

McGinn's dummy at the second goal was class and made the chance that he stuck away well.

Our goal looked a peach.

Second half we started brightly enough without creating much but the difference comes when they want fresh legs they can bring on Keatings and Stokes and those two combined to set up the winner that they deserved over the piece.

Next 4 games are huge for us, Alloa, QoS x 2 and Dumbarton.

Hopefully some player movement this week will bolster the squad and give us the spark we need to climb the table.

I'm afraid we just can't compete with the likes of Hibs unless they have an off day.

I looked at their subs before the game today and every one of them would walk into our team.

That was a difficult match to decipher as we were simply outclassed by a better side who were always expected to win the match comfortably. Until Rae gets the chance to properly mould the team he wants then we're always going to endure the same problems from the Murray era - the lack of any discernible width being a one continual problem.

We did look a lot better when we got the ball down and actually passed it around. Some nice passes and flicks took Hibs out of the game at times and it was a shame to see that undone by the preferred lump up to Shankland.

We do seem to be playing slightly, and I mean marginally, better however we still don't look close to scoring from open play. If we were creating lots of chances I'd be a lot more positive, but as Div mentions above the next few games are hugely important and will define our season for better or for worse.

I won't shed many tears for today except for not backing Hibs -1 with Stokes to score anytime. You could see it coming a mile off.

I'm totally behind Alex as I believe he knows how to set teams up. Unfortunately we don't have the personel to compete at present but if in the summer he gets to free most of this shower I think better days lie ahead. Don't get me wrong it's absolutely honking at present and the team is utter shit but we have hit the bottom and hopefully the only way is up

Never expected anything today, the plus side is obviously Mallan finding the net again. the next 4 games are huge, 10 points would be ideal, anything less and we will still be looking down rather then up.

a good week ahead Div? surely you don't mean Agnew is being replaced by a bag of coal in the midfield for the next game. Guy is god awful