Hibs V St Mirren, 23Rd January 2016

I thought the team looked organised, held its shape and played to a system yesterday. The problem being we suffer from a huge lack of quality, and those players who can make things happen quickly with a slide rule pass. Its not just Agnew, but he and a few others do the same thing everytime they are in possesion and we move at the speed of an iceberg when going forward.

It makes it easy for a team like Hibs to bide the time, make an interception then we are instantly back in our box last gasp defending. Webster and Langfield must be pulling their hair out as they try to herd a group of cats in front of them, once you get past Webster there is next to no real quality of any note, save a Mallan free kick.

Our only hope with the current squad is getting Goody and Jason back, and any miracles Rae can perform in the limited pool of targets we can attract this month. We know we can deal with Alloa, Livi, Morton and QoS when we have yhe likes of Goody helping to manage our play.

I thought the team looked organised, held its shape and played to a system yesterday. The problem being we suffer from a huge lack of quality, and those players who can make things happen quickly with a slide rule pass. Its not just Agnew, but he and a few others do the same thing everytime they are in possesion and we move at the speed of an iceberg when going forward.

It makes it easy for a team like Hibs to bide the time, make an interception then we are instantly back in our box last gasp defending. Webster and Langfield must be pulling their hair out as they try to herd a group of cats in front of them, once you get past Webster there is next to no real quality of any note, save a Mallan free kick.

Our only hope with the current squad is getting Goody and Jason back, and any miracles Rae can perform in the limited pool of targets we can attract this month. We know we can deal with Alloa, Livi, Morton and QoS when we have yhe likes of Goody helping to manage our play.

I agree with this. I'm away for a lie down.

I genuinely thought Rocco played quite well. Picked out several accurate passes while under pressure and I think he will be a good acquisition.

Judging a player based on one game, away to the second best team in the league, is baffling. But then again I'm not remotely surprised.