Go Red. Put The Jinx To Bed.

div

Need to start winning at home some time fella, got to be worth a try !

Just my opinion Div, but it smacks of complete and utter desperation. If I were the Raith manager, I'd be showing this to my team and saying 'Look at this. Get into this mob.'

Edited by pozbaird

We are desperate, and desperation has a tendency to get results.

All about opinions of course. My opinion is that we painted the away dressing room black, we want to try wearing red kits... Let's get fcuking Gypsy Rose Lee in from Blackpool to pish in each corner flag and hang garlic from the scoreboard.

I am not putting my faith in a red strip. I'm putting my faith in Alex Rae and his team doing some fcuking work at Ralston this week on defending set pieces and creating chances.

Edit. Again, I am not in any way having a go at Div or any individuals talking about wanting to do it! Div wanted opinions in the thread about maybe giving the Sevco AllStar Franchise more tickets, this is just my opinion on changing from our much-loved traditional stripes...

Edited by pozbaird

All about opinions of course. My opinion is that we painted the away dressing room black, we want to try wearing red kits... Let's get fcuking Gypsy Rose Lee in from Blackpool to pish in each corner flag and hang garlic from the scoreboard.

I am not putting my faith in a red strip. I'm putting my faith in Alex Rae and his team doing some fcuking work at Ralston this week on defending set pieces and creating chances.

You are very grumpy in 2016 mate, what's happened to you ?

You are very grumpy in 2016 mate, what's happened to you ?

Div. I added an edit without seeing your reply. Honestly not having a dig at individuals.

Grumpy? I cannot remember the last time I saw us win a game. Missed some games through illness and being away at the NFL in London. The games I have been to have been about as enjoyable as being repeatedly kicked in the stones by Vinnie Jones wearing Doc Martins.

Div. I added an edit without seeing your reply. Honestly not having a dig at individuals.

Grumpy? I cannot remember the last time I saw us win a game. Missed some games through illness and being away at the NFL in London. The games I have been to have been about as enjoyable as being repeatedly kicked in the stones by Vinnie Jones wearing Doc Martins.

Ach, you're just missing having a pre-match coffee and setting the world to rights with your wee mate at the Buddie Good Food van.

How does it work with strips, does the home team get to pick what strip they want to wear or are they expected to wear their home strip unless told otherwise due to a kit clash?

Teams can elect to play in their away kit at home if they wish, there is no rule against it that I am aware of.

I'm not suggesting we ditch the stripes permanently, and it is a bit tongue in cheek, but the issue at home can also become one of pschology even if that's only a very small part of it. Remember when Gus was in charge how we used to always lose late goals, that was without a doubt a mental issue, the players had a fear that it was going to happen and they defended deeper and deeper as a result, actually inviting it to happen.

Maybe a Psychologist is the way forward, but it is quite strange that we've only lost one league game all season in the red kit whereas we've not won a single league match in the stripes.

It's only a game man, cheer up !

The Colour Red

The colour red is the colour of energy, passion and action

This colour is a warm and positive colour associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy. Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action. It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination. It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.

thumbup2.gif Internet tells u anything eh ?

We coud always ask Man united to take our fixture on if the Saints Sporting red is not laundered and prepared

I am cheery! Just not in relation to the worst St Mirren side I have ever seen. Including the 1990s! Everything else is fine!

Yes, I think most of us are pretty fed up right now. It's not an easy time to be a Saints fan. We've been here before and came out the other side, so hopefully we'll do the same again and better days are ahead.

Keep The Faith and all that.

Yes, I think most of us are pretty fed up right now. It's not an easy time to be a Saints fan. We've been here before and came out the other side, so hopefully we'll do the same again and better days are ahead.

Keep The Faith and all that.

Aye. Could be worse. You could be a St Louis Rams fan and today you woke up to find you don't have a team to support any more. Overnight they became the Los Angeles Rams and have fcuked off to play there.

Aye. Could be worse. You could be a St Louis Rams fan and today you woke up to find you don't have a team to support any more. Overnight they became the Los Angeles Rams and have fcuked off to play there.

I can't stand Yankee football, but I thought there used to be the LA Raiders, then they seemed to move to Oakland or someplace like that.

Do these teams just up sticks and f**k off someplace else whenever they fancy ?