Go Red. Put The Jinx To Bed.

div

Get the players we need to win games, get the tactics right for winning games, get the club sold and get people in who actually want to be here running our club. And before you say "why do some people just turn every thread into being about the board" Just remember they are the one's who want out and admitted they are tired of the job, i am just looking at the root of the problem (in my opinion) i think anyone who is tired of doing something but know they need to keep doing it, will not be giving that project 100%.

How many cups and leagues have we won when playing in the stripes for the majority of the time, all of them. Changing the strip will not transform our club.

How many cups and leagues have we FAILED to win while wearing the stripes?

Literally hundreds!

Of course you are right mate, the stripes ARE the club, and good teams win football matches, but we certainly have a psychological problem at home right now and this was really just a suggestion of a small thing we could try to change that psychology. I think once we get that first win we will be fine.

I think it's less to do with psychology, this season especially.... I think we're really lacking in quality, in particular the midfield.

Do I need to add "No Silly Replies" to my posting rules now?

I think that's now;

Don't post information I receive from the club

Don't post anything related to speculation or hypothetical situations

Don't post anything where I dare to have an opinion

Don't post anything silly

f**k me, I'm getting pretty limited here.

Don't go overboard, you are of course welcome to (and obviously do) post what you want, just like i am. Nowhere on any of my posts will you find me telling anyone, let alone you, that they are not welcome to post what they want to. Just don't expect everybody to agree with or believe what they have posted would be my advice to those who feel that they are being told what is acceptable for them to post, when all we know for sure is that they are posting their own opinion, and what we can only assume is information from the club. We can only assume this as the club do not choose to give that information to the fans in general and no particular person from the club is being named as the provider of the information.

Don't go overboard, you are of course welcome to (and obviously do) post what you want, just like i am. Nowhere on any of my posts will you find me telling anyone, let alone you, that they are not welcome to post what they want to. Just don't expect everybody to agree with or believe what they have posted would be my advice to those who feel that they are being told what is acceptable for them to post, when all we know for sure is that they are posting their own opinion, and what we can only assume is information from the club. We can only assume this as the club do not choose to give that information to the fans in general and no particular person from the club is being named as the provider of the information.

I agree, you can post what you want and people who post don't tell you to post what you haven't posted, it's not everyone who will post an opinion of which you agree and are free to choose not to respond, and in doing so, my advice would be to tell someone, but not everyone who will read what has been said in the manner in which you said it.

Right. That clear enough for you Div?

I agree, you can post what you want and people who post don't tell you to post what you haven't posted, it's not everyone who will post an opinion of which you agree and are free to choose not to respond, and in doing so, my advice would be to tell someone, but not everyone who will read what has been said in the manner in which you said it.

Is this post of yours clear enough for anyone ?

Yes Sir Humphrey.