Updated; Rocco Quinn Signs

div

Yeah me to however I fell similar when we signed the likes of Webster, Langfield, Gallacher, Shankland and Carswell. Thought they would all do well at this level. The proof will be in the pudding.

However, Gallagher, Shankland & Carswell have no record of doing well at this level before while Webster & Langfield are the end of their careers.

Rocco Quinn DOES have a record at this level and up until recently was doing well in the top flight. He's also only 29 and won't have a stash of cash in his pocket like Webster & Langfield. He'll be putting in some effort.

Good signing IMO.

However, Gallagher, Shankland & Carswell have no record of doing well at this level before while Webster & Langfield are the end of their careers.

Rocco Quinn DOES have a record at this level and up until recently was doing well in the top flight. He's also only 29 and won't have a stash of cash in his pocket like Webster & Langfield. He'll be putting in some effort.

Good signing IMO.

Yeah I agree, however Agnew has also done well at this level prior to joining us. It's a good signing on paper all I'm saying is that there are no guarantees.

Rae was in the PDE today saying he has been offered lots of youth players so far, and free agents from around the world. Said we already have plenty of our own young players and we are needing a few guys with experience in their 20's and no one will be getting signed without Rae having had them in on trial and be able to see them train and play in a bounce game etc. He said he is in the market for a defender. When I read the article I was surprised there was no mentioned of a search for midfielders, so I am pleased to read we have signed Quinn. Once we get Goodwin back if the two of them can play well consistently I'm sure we will see the younger guys improve and at least have 3/4 of a midfield to work with in games instead of a non-existent one.