Updated; Rocco Quinn Signs

div

I think this is a really solid signing. Should go straight into the line up tomorrow, in my opinion.

Having him and Carswell in midfield should hopefully allow Mallan to have a bit more of a free role. Or, play Quinn and Mallan with two up top and go for it, but I'd prefer to see us with a solid midfield first.

the FFS thing isn't cool or smart..its pish...very boring..get new patter...expect better from a Dumbarton man!

That is the twelfth time you have called someone boring in the last fortnight.

Maybe you should check your own shoes for shite before accusing others of walking it into your hallway.

That is the twelfth time you have called someone boring in the last fortnight.

Maybe you should check your own shoes for shite before accusing others of walking it into your hallway.

Only the most boring person would have bothered going away to check that out.

Maybe you should check your own posts for shite before accusing others of posting shite.

You boring, fat, lowly paid lecturer.

Got to be pleased with this (the signing not the thread). Good experienced central midfielder getting a game for a top six SPL team. Got a bit of dig and a few goals in him. Miles ahead of any midfielder currently at the club

You're forgetting Gow ya dafty.

Also scored a screamer against us at Love Street, whilst on loan to St Johnstone, during a Scottish Cup replay shitfest in the Gus era.

Andy Millen's last game (for us).

Quinn hasn't played a full game since returning from the hamstring injury mentioned previously but started against ICT on the 2nd of January, like most others I'm happy with this signing - it's better than I expected.

Edited by Bud the Baker

And prey tell even if he did what has that got to do with playing for us. At least Rae is trying to address the non existent experience we have in midfield as goody is out. And in my opinion we won't have too many players fighting one another to come to us to play for the next four months that have their way around a football park with the experience we need right now to help stabilise the club and put us on an upward footing we right now need to take and utilise what we can and at least AR is attempting to rectify the dire straights we are currently in

And prey tell even if he did what has that got to do with playing for us. At least Rae is trying to address the non existent experience we have in midfield as goody is out. And in my opinion we won't have too many players fighting one another to come to us to play for the next four months that have their way around a football park with the experience we need right now to help stabilise the club and put us on an upward footing we right now need to take and utilise what we can and at least AR is attempting to rectify the dire straights we are currently in

Ach don't get humphy about it. It's actually quite a funny story. Quinn wasn't charged. He got pished on a night out, got home and found his keys didn't work so he threw a brick at the window and climbed in. Only it wasn't his house it was the house two doors down. The police arrested him, put him in handcuffs and then released him when the full extent of the story was revealed. He's no a thief, he's just a lad who did something really silly. He apologised to his neighbour, paid for all the damage and it appears there was no harm done. They neighbour wasn't even in the house at the time.

As for the signing, I think it's one of those. Quinn was always a player that was talked up about having great potential, now at 29 he's moving down the divisions again having failed to achieve anything like what he promised in those early days at Celtic. It'd be good if this time round he sorts his head out and starts to do something special with his career before all he's left with is newspaper cuttings of how good he could have been and a couple of medals from early on. He can certainly play a bit

Ach don't get humphy about it. It's actually quite a funny story. Quinn wasn't charged. He got pished on a night out, got home and found his keys didn't work so he threw a brick at the window and climbed in. Only it wasn't his house it was the house two doors down. The police arrested him, put him in handcuffs and then released him when the full extent of the story was revealed. He's no a thief, he's just a lad who did something really silly. He apologised to his neighbour, paid for all the damage and it appears there was no harm done. They neighbour wasn't even in the house at the time.

As for the signing, I think it's one of those. Quinn was always a player that was talked up about having great potential, now at 29 he's moving down the divisions again having failed to achieve anything like what he promised in those early days at Celtic. It'd be good if this time round he sorts his head out and starts to do something special with his career before all he's left with is newspaper cuttings of how good he could have been and a couple of medals from early on. He can certainly play a bit

That will explain why he couldn't get in.

it was a boring post, u r just a totally boring person and poster..a low paid lecturer, sums it up!

you could try calling me something much more hurtful like a rotter, a scoundrel or a cad.

alternatively ask your dad for some good internet putdowns.

of course you would need to find him first.

good luck with THAT.

youd be best picking the nearest pub and working your way out.

avoid those nice shiny clean pubs though. youll be wasting your time.

let us know how you get on.

Loos like a solid,experienced signing who should be able to cope with the rigours of the championship.

Certainly streets ahead of our current midfielders, going on their current form.

Should add a bit of bite and commitment to the midfield, and possibly a bit of a goal threat.

Don't think we'll be in the market for players much better than him.

Amazing how far we have fallen when this is seen as a really good signing..few years ago Quinn wouldn't have gotten in our squad never mind now being heralded as the saviour..

Good to know you have watched him week in week out and given the guy a nice warm Paisley welcome.

Going by Ross County fans you know the ones who do watch him week in week out like him.