St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

I agree with Shull. Apparently the club and fans were trying to clear the pitch. They should have let it be and had the game called off far earlier. As a result of their actions several hundred football fans, many of them season ticket holders, have made an unnecessary, foolhardy and possibly even dangerous journey to get to the match.

I agree with Shull. Apparently the club and fans were trying to clear the pitch. They should have let it be and had the game called off far earlier. As a result of their actions several hundred football fans, many of them season ticket holders, have made an unnecessary, foolhardy and possibly even dangerous journey to get to the match.

I, for one, am stunned your view is one that paints the club in a negative light.

I, for one, am stunned your view is one that paints the club in a negative light.

I've got two sons who made their way to Paisley despite my advice, and who now are struggling with the hazardous journey home. They are rightly angry at the club and the people who tried to get this game on. The pitch has undersoil heating - if that wasn't clearing the pitch the game should have been off.

I see the fat fool is gibbering on about dangerous journeys. Quite amusing given his dismissal of warnings not to make dangerous journeys when storm force wind warnings are issued by the met office.

Should have checked the weather forecast and called it off last night.

Raith fans have a very hazardous journey home as have faraway Saints fans.

Nothing to do with the Referee.

Sensible administration from St Mirren would have seen the Match bite the dust long before 2.50pm.

ST FARCE FC

Only halfwit is you. Nothing to do with the club's. It's the refs say so no one else.

I would have saved a couple of thousand making a meaningless journey to St Mirren Park.

The Club are halfwits, not me or the referee.

The decision by the referee at 12.20pm was the killer. "Ref happy with the pitch if snow keeps getting cleared and snowfall isn't significantly worse." Why the rules don't take account of the weather forecast only the SFA can say. The club have no say in the decision and they must make efforts to get the pitch clear and the game on. From what has been said on the BBC the pitch was unplayable because the officials couldn't see the lines and the ground staff couldn't keep them clear. Some games have started and been abandoned "because the officials couldn't see the lines".

I've got two sons who made their way to Paisley despite my advice, and who now are struggling with the hazardous journey home. They are rightly angry at the club and the people who tried to get this game on. The pitch has undersoil heating - if that wasn't clearing the pitch the game should have been off.

Should have checked the weather forecast. Big boys now.

What happens to people in hospitality. They have had their meal, got half pished but haven't had their half time and post match stuff. Do they get a freebie next time or half money back?

If you weren't at the hospitality, then it shouldn't really concern you.

Just as well I could read the Scoreboard from my seat or I wid still be sitting there.

Couldnae make out the f*cking mumble from the Tannoy.

We are one shite Club presently.

Apparently the club believe they were issuing refunds to those who had paid for the car parking today but that's news to my boys. Sounds like either the club was utterly disorganised and amateurish, or there are some car park attendants pocketing some money

They were issuing refunds to those who paid to get into the car park