St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

What happens to people in hospitality. They have had their meal, got half pished but haven't had their half time and post match stuff. Do they get a freebie next time or half money back?

That's what happened in the past.

I was at hospitality for the Aberdeen game a few seasons back when the game was called off before mains were served.

We got full hospitality as normal, kept the bar open for about and hour after scheduled kick off and we all got invited back to do it all again.

Just as well I could read the Scoreboard from my seat or I wid still be sitting there.

Couldnae make out the f*cking mumble from the Tannoy.

We are one shite Club presently.

You get out of the bed on the wrong side this morning, presuming it was your own bed.

You get out of the bed on the wrong side this morning, presuming it was your own bed.

Handing over £4.40 for Pie/Beans and a Diet Cola 30 seconds before Match called off didnae help my f*cking mood.

I'm actually loving the new grumpy negative shull smile.png

The high from 17/3/13 has hit the f*cking ground with a major thud as a result of the last few months.

Edited by shull

I agree with Shull. Apparently the club and fans were trying to clear the pitch. They should have let it be and had the game called off far earlier. As a result of their actions several hundred football fans, many of them season ticket holders, have made an unnecessary, foolhardy and possibly even dangerous journey to get to the match.

What difference does it make if they're season ticket holders or not?

Hopefully the Organisers at the Braehead Arena will have the Car Parks gritted and not the Pitch as I head for a nights entertainment watching The Clan.

Maybe swap Season Tickets next Season.

What happens to people in hospitality. They have had their meal, got half pished but haven't had their half time and post match stuff. Do they get a freebie next time or half money back?

Will get one course and tickets to the rearranged game, pay bar though.

What a clusterfcuk. The forecast was snow from about 12 noon until 7pm. Game called off at 2.55pm? Games at Ibrox, Partick, Kilmarnock all went ahead? What the actual fcuk!?

My thoughts exactly!! I think Rangers have heat lamps as well as undersoil but I'm pretty certain the other 2 don't!

What a clusterfcuk. The forecast was snow from about 12 noon until 7pm. Game called off at 2.55pm? Games at Ibrox, Partick, Kilmarnock all went ahead? What the actual fcuk!?

Maybe the snow was a lot heavier in Paisley than the other places mentioned.

The decision should be made based on how long it would take for away fans to arrive so for today a final decision is made at 12:30. Any doubts then cancel it.

If it is decided to go ahead then pull out all the stops to proceed. For today have a decent sized squad to clear lines and stop the game every 20 mins if necessary to clear lines (as what happened with other games today).

What took place was half hearted with no concern for travelling fans.

The fault actually lies entirely with the club. I understand that part of the undersoil heating isn't working properly so therefore one part of the pitch (at least) was going to be brick hard for the duration of the match. Even with the entire pitch cleared of snow pre-match , the forecast of snow all day meant that the frozen part of the pitch would be dangerous whenever snow was lying on it. In these conditions the game may well have started , but was never going to be completed. Sheer madness !