St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

I know the competition is fierce, but this must be one of the most pointless and biggest wind up threads on here for some time.

It's like catnip. I hate reading this thread but can't resist coming back to see Stu Dick and Lord Lookatme make rip roaring cocks of themselves.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35334525

Pitch is 95% fine with only a few small hard patches at the moment after undersoil heating been on so as a precaution arranging pitch inspection for around 10.45-11.

It that it?

After which the pitch passed a further inspection, and was still deemed playable (by the referee) up to 2pm and beyond.

You are toiling here. Toiling even worse than the lads who were trying to keep the lines clear on Saturday.

Give it up, mate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35334525

Pitch is 95% fine with only a few small hard patches at the moment after undersoil heating been on so as a precaution arranging pitch inspection for around 10.45-11.

So you are backing up your claim that the undersoil heating wasn't on with a tweet saying that the undersoil heating was on ?

Ok !

As for this;

The referee has got to look at the safety of the players and he was saying the goalkeepers weren't very comfortable with the snow sticking in their boots and the studs not going into the ground.

Pretty clear the reason the goalkeepers studs were not going into the ground was because the snow had stuck to their boots, just as it says.

The pitch was passed playable at 1045. If you think that it managed that without the undersoil heating being on then I think we may as well halt the discussion right there.

So you are backing up your claim that the undersoil heating wasn't on with a tweet saying that the undersoil heating was on ?

Ok !

As for this;

Pretty clear the reason the goalkeepers studs were not going into the ground was because the snow had stuck to their boots, just as it says.

The pitch was passed playable at 1045. If you think that it managed that without the undersoil heating being on then I think we may as well halt the discussion right there.

So who is lying?

chic or tommy....

Maybe the game wasnt actually called off a few minutes before kick off and the club werent made to look stupid? How did Quinn get on in his debut?

Did the really cancel the games at ibrox and firhill too? Or wrang tyoe of snow at the 2021 arena?

Its obvious you will keep denying the BoD's clusterf**ks, so aye probably best to leave it there, bit like the 2000 odd who made it to the ground, but were sent packing... Brilliant bit of business and contigency planning in action.

Edited by Lord Pityme

I shall chip in with my tuppence worth.

Shull was completely correct in his original post.

I recall one pishy wet day in the early 1990's when I travelled on the knox street bus to witness my team in an away match against Meadowbank Thistle. I mean it was a real pishy wet pouring day.

Chic Young came on the radio at 2pm

"The game is on"

Derek Johnstone stopped talking about the now defunct bigots for one minute to say of our game at 2:40pm

"The game is on, it goes ahead"

The game didn't go ahead and many decent wonderful people wasted time and money making a rather dangerous and completely unnecessary trip to Edinburgh. We the people of Paisley were unhappy that day. Nearly 25 years what has changed? Nothing. The Raith Rovers fans have made a treacherous and completely unnecessary journey because no-one had the brains/baws to read a weather forecast and consider the fan's welfare.

The nonsense on Saturday is due to incompetence and cowardice of people who clearly do not value the fan's of football.

Shull was indeed correct.

I recall one pishy wet day in the early 1990's when I travelled on the knox street bus to witness my team in an away match against Meadowbank Thistle. I mean it was a real pishy wet pouring day.

"The game is on"

Derek Johnstone stopped talking about the now defunct bigots for one minute to say of our game at 2:40pm

The game didn't go ahead and many decent wonderful people wasted time and money making a rather dangerous and completely unnecessary trip to Edinburgh. We the people of Paisley were unhappy that day. Nearly 25 years what has changed? Nothing. The Raith Rovers fans have made a treacherous and completely unnecessary journey because no-one had the brains/baws to read a weather forecast and consider the fan's welfare.

The nonsense on Saturday is due to incompetence and cowardice of people who clearly do not value the fan's of football.

I think this is the only issue I Have agreed with you on Tom.... No wait... When you decided NOT to have central hearing put in and risk a horrible, cold, desperate, wintry demise. Yeah... Two things I agreed with you on.

Rock on Tommy!

FFS LP do you never give up if its not one thing its another. Thing is it is negativity in every possible way personally I think you just try to rub certain forum members up the wrong way. What did they do to you steal your dummy , not change your pampers :

Why not try... Not reading it, then you wont have to make the same tedious replies? Just a thought.

I`m not sure whether the undersoil heating was apparently on or not but regardless of who decided to cancel the match so near to kick-off time, its the fans who yet again are the ones to lose out.

I take it this match will be midweek sometime with a £20 entry fee, lol.

Meantime, the break will give the Saints management duo further time to sign some good players in time for the Hibs match.

They could do that without cancelling. 1eye.gif.

"The game is on"

The game didn't go ahead and many decent wonderful people wasted time and money making a rather dangerous and completely unnecessary trip to Edinburgh. We the people of Paisley were unhappy that day. Nearly 25 years what has changed ?

.....and spent a couple of hours in the boozer that day every cloud and that lol

"The game is on"

No, shull was wrong and so are you.

The decision as to whether a game goes ahead or not rests with the sfa. Not individual clubs.

There are reasons for that.

It's like catnip. I hate reading this thread but can't resist coming back to see Stu Dick and Lord Lookatme make rip roaring cocks of themselves.......

Why limit yourself to this thread? The board is f**king chocca with them. Fill yer boots!