St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

A Glasgow taxi driver calling anybody a halfwit lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif edit, a tight arse Glasgow taxi driver calling anybody a halfwit lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifhttp://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif

No argument, I can be tight arsed and a halfwit lots of times.

However, today I would have postponed the Match a lot earlier or even last night.

That would have saved you spending all day in the Boozer and you could have had quality time in the House instead.

S x

Match should have been called off at the first flurry of Snow this morning.

f**king halfwits.

Get a grip ya trumpet.

The club don't have the right to call a game off if they could they could call off a few games till Goodwin gets fit. But guess what they're not allowed as you well know.

Away back tae la la land.

What difference does it make if they're season ticket holders or not?

If you don't have a season ticket you can simply opt not to go - there's no financial loss that way. If you do have a season ticket and the match is on you effectively lose value on your purchase. My two sons are season ticket holders - f**k knows why, I don't think they'll make the same mistake again in the future, they clearly are as stupid as others on here are making out rolleyes.gif - and as such they felt it necessary to travel.

Common sense should have prevailed and this match should have been called off at 1pm at the very latest. The weather conditions were clearly extremely poor. Severe weather warnings were issued by Travel Scotland this morning and it had been widely reported in the press by 12 noon. The Met Office was predicting between 2" and 4" of snow and severe travel disruption. The fact this game wasn't postponed despite all that information and despite the fact the car park and approach routes were snow bound shows the lack of consideration the club has for it's own customers.

Even worse appears to be the fact that St Mirren appeared to be in chaos as a result. My son phoned the club after he got home about his car park refund and no-one could give him a straight answer. The admission on the phone was that things were a bit "chaotic". Given we are in the middle of a Scottish winter you would have thought that a club like St Mirren, whose owners have nearly 20 years of experience of these situations, that planning for a day such as today should be something that is an operational requirement with everyone knowing exactly what their role is. Instead it's been a day that highlights the shambolic and amateurish nature of those running the club

Edited by Stuart Dickson

If you don't have a season ticket you can simply opt not to go - there's no financial loss that way. If you do have a season ticket and the match is on you effectively lose value on your purchase. My two sons are season ticket holders - f**k knows why, I don't think they'll make the same mistake again in the future, they clearly are as stupid as others on here are making out :rolleyes: - and as such they felt it necessary to travel.

Common sense should have prevailed and this match should have been called off at 1pm at the very latest. The weather conditions were clearly extremely poor. Severe weather warnings were issued by Travel Scotland this morning and it had been widely reported in the press by 12 noon. The Met Office was predicting between 2" and 4" of snow and severe travel disruption. The fact this game wasn't postponed despite all that information and despite the fact the car park and approach routes were snow bound shows the lack of consideration the club has for it's own customers.

And despite all these warnings your daft boys ignored them all and went.

At last someone has worked it out.

I think some people must think that cloud cover is uniform over the entire area and that localised weather conditions don't ever occur.

The Kilmarnock game may well have started, but latterly the game was stopped because the lines had to be brushed clear as, guess what, the snow got heavier.ohmy.png

If the club had postponed the game earlier and there was no localised heavy snowfall and the pitch remained eminently playable.............

Well, you know the reaction we'd get.

The Met Office radar was showing heavy snow moving over the Paisley area, with less over Glasgow. It wasn't heavy snow across a wide area.

I managed to drive back to Edinburgh without any drama which will come as a surprise to some of the drama queens on here.

If you don't have a season ticket you can simply opt not to go - there's no financial loss that way. If you do have a season ticket and the match is on you effectively lose value on your purchase. My two sons are season ticket holders - f**k knows why, I don't think they'll make the same mistake again in the future, they clearly are as stupid as others on here are making out rolleyes.gif - and as such they felt it necessary to travel.

I`ve been very critical of the Club & The BOD recently, but expecting them to take the blame for routes to the stadium is taking the piss.

BTW, for what its worth , the motorway , main roads & even the roads around the stadium were fine, if your offspring arent capable of driving on the public highway , perhaps they shouldn`t be allowed to be in control of a motorised vehicle.

Is it not down to SFA officials if a game is on or not?

Not according to some on here who think that the club can call off the game. If that were the case anytime we have key players out we should call off the game.

I`ve been very critical of the Club & The BOD recently, but expecting them to take the blame for routes to the stadium is taking the piss.

BTW, for what its worth , the motorway , main roads & even the roads around the stadium were fine, if your offspring arent capable of driving on the public highway , perhaps they shouldn`t be allowed to be in control of a motorised vehicle.

Picture of the car park taken at 2.20pm

post-306-0-89728100-1452976304_thumb.jpg

Picture of the pitch at 2.32pm

post-306-0-05546600-1452976385_thumb.jpg

Clearly the undersoil heating wasn't on and the game should have been postponed much earlier when they knew there was problems clearing the lines and that the snow was predicted to continue to fall.

Picture of the car park taken at 2.20pm

attachicon.gif12508676_10207487034368141_3020642752882801261_n.jpg

Picture of the pitch at 2.32pm

attachicon.gif12540813_10207487063568871_2204654154216766460_n.jpg

Clearly the undersoil heating wasn't on and the game should have been postponed much earlier when they knew there was problems clearing the lines and that the snow was predicted to continue to fall.

So , which one of those photos shows the approach routes to the ground ?

Get a grip ya trumpet.

The club don't have the right to call a game off if they could they could call off a few games till Goodwin gets fit. But guess what they're not allowed as you well know.

Away back tae la la land.

They could have hid the f**king brushes and shovels.

They have an input.

For f**k sake!

They've inherited his genes.

That's a given!

Edited by FTOF

Since I first started supporting St Mirren in 1976/77 the amount of games that have been cancelled in dodgy circumstances and have hacked people off can be counted on the fingers of two hands - max.

If you travelled to away games, you and others might be old enough to recall on two occasions going to Tannadice, one Saturday and one Mid week game were cancelled due to heavy rain after all the supporters buses had arrived in Dundee. At least the beer in The Three Barrels when down well.

Life can be sh*t.