Q And A Night With Alex And David

SMiSA have arranged A wee night just after the transfer window shuts. Thursday 4th February 2016 7pm until 9pm, free Q+A night with Alex Rae and David Farrell. Team related questions only please.

This will be in the hospitality suite at the stadium.

Donations on the night for youth development would be very much appreciated.

Edited by buddiecat

Thursday again.

Can anyone tell me the last time a meeting like this was arranged for a night other than a Thursday?

I'd love to come... but I have a regular commitment on... ... well guessed... ... a Thursday.

Sorry BinEK but after consulting with the club, it is the only night that we can arrange the meeting, the management duo are restricted on what nights they are available.

Thursday again.

Can anyone tell me the last time a meeting like this was arranged for a night other than a Thursday?

I'd love to come... but I have a regular commitment on... ... well guessed... ... a Thursday.

If you, or anyone else who cannot attend, have any questions you would like answered i would be happy to ask them for you.

If you, or anyone else who cannot attend, have any questions you would like answered i would be happy to ask them for you.

Cheers bud. Just venting because it is always a Thursday... Was so with the last manager... and the one before... and...

I do fully appreciate the event being arranged and that it will never suit everyone.

Also appreciate you taking time to reply to my whinge! ;)

Cheers bud. Just venting because it is always a Thursday... Was so with the last manager... and the one before... and...

I do fully appreciate the event being arranged and that it will never suit everyone.

Fcuk sake, take the hint big man!

Ah the high spot of any new Saints manager's honeymoon period (with the probable exception of TC) - the Q&A night! icon12.gif

I don't attend them anymore as they're pretty bland affairs and once the romance has faded I don't want to have any memories of the guys as human beings when I'm foaming at the mouth. spudnikconfounded.gif

But for them as enjoy this sorta thing good luck.................. holiday.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Thursday again.

Surely Oaksoft's wife wouldnae miss you one nightwhistling.gifjerry.gif

Edited by insaintee

If SMiSA and the management team agree I'd be happy to broadcast the Q&A live on Periscope for those who can't make it.

Don't see why not, i will ask.

Have now asked, SMiSA committee are okay with it, just need to clear it with Alex and David now.

Edited by buddiecat

why don't u get a straw to suck further up his arse!

If SMiSA and the management team agree I'd be happy to broadcast the Q&A live on Periscope for those who can't make it.

It has been suggested to SMiSA by Brian Caldwell that it may impact on attendance if the event is broadcast and that it may not look good to the new manager if we get a low turnout at the stadium on the night, it may also mean we raise less money for youth development. For those reasons it has been decided that we do not broadcast the event, appologies to all.

It has been suggested to SMiSA by Brian Caldwell that it may impact on attendance if the event is broadcast and that it may not look good to the new manager if we get a low turnout at the stadium on the night, it may also mean we raise less money for youth development. For those reasons it has been decided that we do not broadcast the event, appologies to all.

Yip seems reasonable enough reasons to me.

Ok no problem. Hopefully someone from SMiSA will publish good notes for the buds that can't be there on the night