Q And A Night With Alex And David

The way the defence plays now is winning us games!

By going long when in trouble it gives the defence time to regroup Jack Baird is young and IMO in the last 2 matches in particular he's looked solid and confident.. look at Jacks performances under Murray! We could see a player there but he lacked confidence looked nervous!

I was totally unimpressed by the appointment of Alex Rae as manager but he's done everything right so far and for the last 2 saturdays my beers tasted better because of the results he's brought!

As for Davie Longwell goodluck to him and thanks for his work but it's a great opportunity for him!

As for St.Mirren Davie Longwell leaving and Brian Caldwell leaving is not a bad thing both worked hard for St.Mirren but we needed change for years now!

I like the fact Alex Rae wants to start a scouting system I always thought Longwell didn't sign enough local talent!

I like Tonny Fitz comming home!

I agree with Rae football was better when the reserve leagues were about.

On every front Alex Rae has done a better job than Murray,Teale and Craig there football got us relegated or in the relegation zone!

Under Rae we are 4 points away form playoff place!

After the three stoodgies above I don't care how we win because at least we see wins!!!

Small steps. From a very low position it takes time to reach the heights. I'm realistic enough to understand that it might be a case of two steps forward, one step back. As long as this isn't inverted.

The first thing we need is home advantage being an advantage. Touch wood this is starting to happen. Where this will take us this season we have to wait and see.

Edited by stlucifer