English Bid For The Club ?

div

Funny how these rumours always start with "a journalist called me to ask my thoughts".... You Would think the journalist would be better advised calling the club?

No the journalist actually got an answer - No, he would not even have got an answer from the board.

Having said that, wake me up when there is actually a deal on the table and it has been made public by a board member, then i might listen.

Edited by buddiecat

Yeah maybe the buyers are connected to them tongue.png, in a consortium type of way?

I know I'm clutching at straws here!

Would be nice to get this over once and for all but only if the buyers have the clubs best interests at heart.

Maybe I, maybe naw. But if there was a buy out and it all went pear shape, the present board would get the blame anyway.

It's the way it is.

No the journalist actually got an answer - No, he would not even have got an answer from the board.

Having said that, wake me up when there is actually a deal on the table and it has been made public by a board member, then i might listen.

Why, are you going into hibernation.

I really should know better in this section of the board in particular but I'll post this anyway.

I got a call a few mins ago from someone in the media asking me if I had heard anything about the proposed sale of the club. I said no.

They told me there was very good information suggesting that English buyer(s) with "strong Scottish connections" had agreed a deal to buy the majority shareholding.

I'm taking this all with a large pinch of salt as I've never had any information from this source before but I'll leave this here anyway in case anyone else has heard similar ?

Better be concluded before Saturday as the boys on my bus are ready to slaughter me for telling them the club was in the midst of finally being sold.I firmly believe the club will be sold very soon and that we will have another player in this week.

Better be concluded before Saturday as the boys on my bus are ready to slaughter me for telling them the club was in the midst of finally being sold.I firmly believe the club will be sold very soon and that we will have another player in this week.

1 out of the 2 for sure and maybe a wee bit more :) (IMO) as I am not in the know.

Couple of posters I trust here in this thread suggesting there could be something in this. Interesting.

Hopefully it is close. I do feel the club needs new direction in the boardroom and if it isn't to be SMiSA then we'll just need to hope any prospective new owners are good guys who can help get us moving forward again.

The guy that won billions on the american lottery is interested. A Reliable source who I met at the Braehead Road Roundabout Bus Stop told me that his Granny was a Buddy and was at the 59 cup final and always told him stories when he was a lad about how special Paisley is.

The guy who called me today was a Bill Young who hosts a show on Rock Sport Radio.

He called me tonight again and had me on his show, primarily to find out what the chat was on the site about Alex Rae.

He mentioned his information on air again related to the sale and that it came from "an impeccable source".

Now I don't know the man, only talked to him a couple of times on the phone so I'm not saying he's right or wrong but it's out there now.

Think the show is on listen again so will link to it when it's published and you can hear for yourself what he said.

The guy that won billions on the american lottery is interested. A Reliable source who I met at the Braehead Road Roundabout Bus Stop told me that his Granny was a Buddy and was at the 59 cup final and always told him stories when he was a lad about how special Paisley is.

Don't trust him unless he shops at Asda. That's the one in Paisley or is it Linwood.