English Bid For The Club ?

div

Another thread turned into a heap of pish.

Sadly it happens all too often would understand it if there were joke flying around. To write something down that means absolutely nothing just for the sake of it tell you more about the person writing it.

Fingers crossed we have new owners with the enthusiasm to take the club forward.

I have been told Gordon is not involved but Smisa are.I have also been told that there has over the years been loads of people *interested* but nobody has put their money where their mouth is.As stated previously i have no reason to doubt that the club is very close to being sold and also that we will have another player in this week.To my fellow Saints fans who i informed that Farrell would be in by Monday i failed to say which Monday but he did arrive.Patience peeps.

This is not correct.

SMISA are working with Gordon on a bid. They are not involved in any other bid for the club.

How do you know they're Cockernies? Could be from up north and it would be ferrets down the trousers and pints of Black Sheep ale all round with a chorus of On Ilkley Moor Baht at to follow.

Did tha feend tat on t'internet..?

Will the snack stalls be serving 'Black &White' pudding?

Will McMullan try and 'Whippit' in more often?

Will the Djemba-Djemba flat caps make an unsightly comeback?

Edited by Lord Pityme

Lets face it, SMISA owning the club would be beginning of the end, anybody wanting them to get ownership would need to be mental...as for Gordon Scott, always spoke a good game. Never put his money where his mouth was and allegedly was not a loss to club when leaving the board...we need new outside owners with hardcash and put this SMISA ownership thing to bed..jesus, have u seen some of the SMISA members, they couldn't run a raffle and the thought of them making club decisions is frightening...

Lets face it, who wants to agree with the opinion of someone who does not know that SMiSA have raised thousands from raffles, and if you are so sure who the SMiSA members negotiating the bid are or indeed which if any of them will be making decisions, then why not tell us their names ? then we can judge for ourselves.

If there was any truth in this rumour, I suspect SMiSA would be very disappointed in the actions of Douglas Street - we'll let you waste you time and money then possibly move forward with a different party, or is that the St Mirren way these days, big on wasting peoples time and money.

If there was any truth in this rumour, I suspect SMiSA would be very disappointed in the actions of Douglas Street - we'll let you waste you time and money then possibly move forward with a different party, or is that the St Mirren way these days, big on wasting peoples time and money.

They agreed a deal with the English, yet still showed the Argentinian group around.

This is not correct.

SMISA are working with Gordon on a bid. They are not involved in any other bid for the club.

Ok i will get a hold of my source today and kick his arse for feeding me wrong information.I dont go on this site and blab about discussions i have had with people at the club but suffice to say i have no reason to disbelieve what i have been told.

Three couples are coming to view your house , the first couple say they will have a survey done costing them money.

Do you cancel all other couples to view your house.

When selling something its first across the line with the ready's. The fact the board have had plenty enquires regarding the sale of the club none have put the cash up when it came to the bit I know that to be a fact.

Personally I don't blame them going for all avenues available given the history.

Ok i will get a hold of my source today and kick his arse for feeding me wrong information.I dont go on this site and blab about discussions i have had with people at the club but suffice to say i have no reason to disbelieve what i have been told.

So your source is not connected to the club? Either that or you have actually blabbed about discussions you have had with people at the club

Lets face it, who wants to agree with the opinion of someone who does not know that SMiSA have raised thousands from raffles, and if you are so sure who the SMiSA members negotiating the bid are or indeed which if any of them will be making decisions, then why not tell us their names ? then we can judge for ourselves.

I know exactly who they are, its up to you to find out...run a raffle? I must have missed all the tickets being sold on matchdays...

Three couples are coming to view your house , the first couple say they will have a survey done costing them money.

Do you cancel all other couples to view your house.

When selling something its first across the line with the ready's. The fact the board have had plenty enquires regarding the sale of the club none have put the cash up when it came to the bit I know that to be a fact.

Personally I don't blame them going for all avenues available given the history.

What does the guy who used to be on the proper radio think? Thats what I want to know.

Perhaps the consortium have gone down the "come dine with me" route to sell their shares, and are critiquing suitors on , cleanliness, baw hairs in the soap, pie quality etc...?

What does the guy who used to be on the proper radio think? Thats what I want to know.

Perhaps the consortium have gone down the "come dine with me" route to sell their shares, and are critiquing suitors on , cleanliness, baw hairs in the soap, pie quality etc...?

Your problem is you think too much which equates to too much time on your hands.

I know exactly who they are, its up to you to find out...run a raffle? I must have missed all the tickets being sold on matchdays...

I think we can translate this as "I have no idea but I'm going to pretend I do so you think I am important. Not revealing my sources helps to portray that image".

Just like your claim to have deep inside knowledge about our players everyone can see straighten through your utter bullshit.

We already have Dickson playing the Walter Mitty card. Looks like he has a wee fanboy trying the same thing.

Away back to Facebook and give us peace. lol.gif

Lets face it, SMISA owning the club would be beginning of the end, anybody wanting them to get ownership would need to be mental...as for Gordon Scott, always spoke a good game. Never put his money where his mouth was and allegedly was not a loss to club when leaving the board...we need new outside owners with hardcash and put this SMISA ownership thing to bed..jesus, have u seen some of the SMISA members, they couldn't run a raffle and the thought of them making club decisions is frightening...

I may be wrong, but I suspect that there would not be many - if any - SMISA members that would like to run the club and business.. that's a hell of a responsibility and needs experience IMHO... therefore I am glad of GLS's involvement.

How do you know they're Cockernies? Could be from up north and it would be ferrets down the trousers and pints of Black Sheep ale all round with a chorus of On Ilkley Moor Baht at to follow.

Yorkshire up North?

By eck! I'll kick yer Shins forrat ya soft suvvern bastit!