Smisa & Gordon Scott Submit Bid

div

u not got dishes or ironing to do?

No.

Dishwasher does the dishes!

Guy from Chippendales Domestic Services does the ironing!

So I've got all day to sit here and watch you continue to make a right arse of yourself.

Treat yourself to a Red Letter day out with a psychiatrist - he would do it for free just for the entertainment.

No.

So I've got all day to sit here and watch you continue to make a right arse of yourself.

Treat yourself to a Red Letter day out with a psychiatrist - he would do it for free just for the entertainment.

A year's subscription at least, but that would only be scratching the surface.

No.

away and watch netball or listen to Tyson Fury, has women like u down to a T!!!

away and watch netball or listen to Tyson Fury, has women like u down to a T!!!

Aw diddums!

Like to dish it out, but can't take it back.

Go and tell the teacher and he will give you a little tissue to dry your eyes,

or if it is a her, she will tell you to fcuk right off you little sexist bar steward.

Edited by sally02

Whatever your tedious agenda is, and whoever you are, you are contributing the square root of hee haw to this or any other discussion on here. All you are is yet another attention seeking bore (ironic, as that is a description you are fond of levelling at others).

You're a waste of everyone's time, you're not remotely amusing, and you clearly have a deeply unsatisfying existence. I should pity you really, but I can't muster up the interest.

Whilst I agree completely with the sentiments of your post I must take this opportunity to protest at your use of the word "tedious".

Other than that carry on!

tell me what wealth they will bring to the club? How will changing owners be better? How will club be better off? We are solvent just now so what's difference?

Where do you want to see us head ownership wise. I'm struggling to see what point you are trying to make. Like a house, our club is for sale for £x. A buyer comes along and pays the asking price, it's irrelevant how much cash they have after the purchase, it's a simple business transaction. Like purchasing any business the new owners fiest aim is to keep solvent and keep trading. A business plan aiming for that as a minimum will be implemented. A seller cannot dictate that a potential buyer has the asking price plus £y to plough in. A sugar daddy (in the absence of any sensible comment from you we have to assume this is your preferred option) is pie in the sky, he / she simply doesn't exist.

If this deal goes through we will have a guy running the club who knows what he's doing, and who has the time available to make (hopefully) positive things happen.

We will have fan representation at boardroom level for the first time.

And we'll have ten years odd to work at how true outright fan ownership is going to work.

I share concerns about how cash flow bumps will be dealt with but outside of that I can't really see a downside to this.

If the cash flow issue can be addressed sensibly, it's the safest long term option for the football club, in my opinion.

At the end of the day who else would you rather own the club than the supporters who invest in it, emotionally and financially, week in week out?

If this deal goes through we will have a guy running the club who knows what he's doing, and who has the time available to make (hopefully) positive things happen.

We will have fan representation at boardroom level for the first time.

And we'll have ten years odd to work at how true outright fan ownership is going to work.

I share concerns about how cash flow bumps will be dealt with but outside of that I can't really see a downside to this.

If the cash flow issue can be addressed sensibly, it's the safest long term option for the football club, in my opinion.

At the end of the day who else would you rather own the club than the supporters who invest in it, emotionally and financially, week in week out?

who knows what there doing? Surely not GS that when he left nobody batted an eyelid...

The cash flow season on season is regulated by season ticket sales, commercial activity, monies from SFA etc. and the club are working on break even every year, so it would seem sensible that this is the model the new owners would endorse. Lets face it, there is no one out there who is going to invest any substantial amount of money that would mean St Mirren being cash rich in the future, we are and should be prudent.

Jim C.

The first objective of any new owner should not be, come in, accept status quo and tread water. It should be to try and increase commercial revenue with little costs. If commercial revenue can be increased by 50k per month at little extra cost there should be no need to worry about cash flow and who is going to put in 50k to cover a couple of months.

who knows what there doing? Surely not GS that when he left nobody batted an eyelid...

Was part of the board that got us SPL compliant, got us promoted, got us promoted again after relegation, eradicated the club debt, brokered deal that got us the new stadium, built the new stadium and developed Ralston.

Yeah, apart from that, he did f**k all.

Was part of the board that got us SPL compliant, got us promoted, got us promoted again after relegation, eradicated the club debt, brokered deal that got us the new stadium, built the new stadium and developed Ralston.

Don`t forget the aqueduct, or irrigation tongue.png

The first objective of any new owner should not be, come in, accept status quo and tread water. It should be to try and increase commercial revenue with little costs. If commercial revenue can be increased by 50k per month at little extra cost there should be no need to worry about cash flow and who is going to put in 50k to cover a couple of months.

I don't think there is much doubt that the commercial revenue at the club could be improved but to the tune of £600K a year whilst living in the Championship? Not so sure.

What ideas do you have that might realise that increase bud?

u ask any board member what he did..u need to ask if anybody was sorry when he left...spoke a good game..don't see what the fascination from smisa is to kiss his arse!

50k a month, lol...ur living on cloud cuckoo land...would love to hear ideas for 50k a month...