Smisa & Gordon Scott Submit Bid

div

Guest TPAFKATS

I was in, in principle at least.

Turns out however that Mrs Soprano has invested my £12 in a new sofa so I'll have a comfy seat, just not on the new board.

St. Mirren's loss is sofology, dfs, Harveys or whoevers gain.

Turns out however that Mrs Soprano has invested my £12 in a new sofa so I'll have a comfy seat, just not on the new board.

That's not going to a great sofa if your contribution is £12. A few less Jaguar nologo.gif for you.

Hope you got your sofa when Sofa-ology / Sofa-land / DFS / Harveys / Whoevers were having a sale. You don't want to miss out on their sales. Miss it, and goodness knows how long it would be until they had another sale offer on. Nervous times.

Guest TPAFKATS

That's not going to a great sofa if your contribution is £12. A few less Jaguar nologo.gif for you.

If I give you £25 can you get me two? You can keep the change for going. :)

Per month ffs :-)

Is there any chance that you can stop all this pish about sofas and get back on track.

Theres nothing more tedious than going through absolute dross when all you really want to read about is the future of the club.

Thanks in advance but i wont hold my breath.

Is there any chance that you can stop all this pish about sofas and get back on track.

Theres nothing more tedious than going through absolute dross when all you really want to read about is the future of the club.

Sorry, I was party to that, but I only took it sofa.

That's why there's an ignore function.

If I were you, I'd use it tout de suite.

Guest TPAFKATS

You were expecting news?

I was just trying to alleviate the tediousness of waiting.

Edited by TPAFKATS

Has anyone got an email from Smisa yet? They said at the meeting last week they hoped to get it out to us soon.

I've had 2 e-mails from them since the meeting , one about Wednesday's meeting , the other about the AGM !

But don't you have to start paying for the sofa in 2025 then you get a full refund in 2090 ?

Aye, I would also like to sign up from overseas, paying a flat annual membership fee would be better.

Id like to contribute .are there any plans for us faraway fudds to be able to sign up,dont think DD would work over here(usa)

Aye, I would also like to sign up from overseas, paying a flat annual membership fee would be better.

Go cardless - the company we would use to accept payments - are soon to be set up in the USA and Australia, they already can accept payments from euro countries and Sweden, they will iron out the exchange rate issues for us.

Go cardless - the company we would use to accept payments - are soon to be set up in the USA and Australia, they already can accept payments from euro countries and Sweden, they will iron out the exchange rate issues for us.

Will there be an option to pay up front? I have a bit of cash now, but I could see my missus objecting to a DD a few years down the line when I might not be in the position I am now.

I wasn't at the meeting a few weeks ago, however the person who used my proxy said it was mentioned that all members would be sent a copy of the presentation that was made at the evening. Were they correct - and if so when will it be sent out?