Smisa & Gordon Scott Submit Bid

div

Did like wise - thought the counter on the website may have clicked over but still at 4......

Will be updated regularly, some of us upped our payments and used them to test the counter that's why it's at 4. All upgrades and new members emails and messages will be processed first then put on the counter.

Well before you make your mind up why don't you come along and hear what they have to say and try and address the concerns you have ....

Strange statement.

Any new owner could ruin the club, at least we have some control of what happens with this option.

I'm a great believer of having your destiny in your own hands.

FFS - why?

I'm in

His statement came right after Dicko's. whistling.gif

Just e-mailed SMiSA to authorise them to amend my monthly amount and include me as one more signed-up towards the 1000 initial target.

I guess that's me 'in' too.

Nice website. Who did it!? :-)

Snap!

Did the same last night. Hopefully it'll be a gathering a bit of momentum now.

This could ruin our club.

I certainly won't be joining.

I'm not quite as pessimistic as yourself, but I share your concerns to a certain degree.

I'll wait and see who ends up on the board, particularly in relation to the fan's representative.

I'll no doubt end up subscribing, but for now I'll hang fire.

I'm fairly certain I will sign up but I'll wait until I hear more information after the meeting today. I won't be able to attend but I'm sure details will be posted here sometime over the weekend.

One thing I would like to know if someone who goes to the meeting wouldn't mind asking the question. I'd rather pay a lump sum but I'm not too bothered about the membership benefits of the premium package and 2 and a half grand might be a bit too much for me just now, have they not considered a founder membership package paid up front ?

I'm not quite as pessimistic as yourself, but I share your concerns to a certain degree.

I'll wait and see who ends up on the board, particularly in relation to the fan's representative.

I fully respect your position. Problem is, there is a requirement to get a sense of how many people are likely to be up for this or it could die on its arse before it even gets going.

There is undoubtedly an element of the leap of faith about this. No question. I would just ask folk to consider what, if any, viable alternative there is just now.

Again, I entirely appreciate why people have reservations. I have a few, to be honest. It would be good to think that the switherers would pitch towards signing up, though, and sooner rather than later - before its too late.

Get StuDick voted on as fans representative, with his vision, drive and 'knowledge' it's only a matter of time before we see Champions League fitba down Paisley way......

I'm in. Really hope this gains momentum.

I think what you are looking for is a standard upfront package of £1440 based on 10 years of £12 per month.

I'd suggest you write directly. I don't see it being an issue, but perhaps they wanted to keep the number of options to a minimum.

That's it basically although I would pay a grand and a half, maybe even stretch a little bit further, it's just there's only the 3 options on the membership. I did register an interest and asked this question when the bid was approved.

Looking forward to seeing the Countdown clock on the SMiSA website updated from '4'. Div should definitely add the Countdown clock music to that graphic.... and a photo of Rachel Riley. Lots of photos maybe.

C'mon Div.

It's up to 68. You need to get your eyes test or spend less time studying photos of Miss Riley.

It's up to 68. You need to get your eyes test or spend less time studying photos of Miss Riley.

It was at 4 just before I posted. Maybe I needed to refresh my browser, or stop thinking about Rachel Riley in a St Mirren shirt and little else.