Smisa & Gordon Scott Submit Bid

div

What has been said so far is excellent but not that .

" Where we belong "

FFS

I feel we belong in the top flight of Scottish football and spunked away that top flight status. It's one of the reasons I hate the Bells Ramsdens B&Q Petrofac Fcuking Diddy Cup.

Having listened to the podcast, it seems Chick wants someone to put their money in for the shares then the fans can pay him back over time.

Great idea - which is why that's exactly what is happening.

He really is a witless fud.

Seemingly Chick said that he has been offered a role (as opposed to a sausage roll) with a rival bid if it is successful. At the risk of sounding like a paranoid Old Firm fan, surely that means he shouldn't be allowed to cover the story due to issues of impartiality/bias?

Besides, seem to remember another bid failing because the chap involved supposedly had links to Rangers...

A valid point, how can he continue in his job as a BBC presenter when he is openly dissing a fan led bid in favour of one that will see him no doubt get his snout in the trough??? The guy is just poor form and sounding ever more bitter.

If there is not a time limit on this I think it's going to take a while to get to the 1.000 Mark .I wonder how long the other bidders will hang around.

Gordon said at the meeting he would like the deal to go through by end of May , so quite a quick timescale , hopefully with the increased media coverage things can really take off , I'd be really disappointed if we couldn't get at least 1000

STAY CALM

AND

#BUYTHEBUDS

Edited by Lord Pityme

I have reservations about the model and the ability to manage cashflow in the down times like when our current board have advanced cash to keep club ticking over, however this won't be a barrier to me joining up as I feel it is time to try something different. The thing that is stopping me signing up immediately is my personal circumstances as I'm in the middle of selling my house and not wanting to make a commitment to this to find I need every penny going forward... however I should be able to make a decision by end of May.