St Mirren V Alloa Athletic 30/1/16

shull

67% possession for Alloa over first quarter as we slip towards successive relegations and financial disaster

We've hit our 1 shot at goal quota for the day.....unfortunately hasn't gone in today to give us the chance of a draw

Still Tony Fitzpatrick's back and we've 2 players the SPL teams didn't want ......so everything's fine

Yeeeeeaaaaaa 1-1

How very fickle.....................lol.giflol.giflol.gif

HT 1-1

First 30 we were very poor. Thought the penalty was harsh but definitely seen them given. Alloa actually had a very good chance after that to make it 2-0 but it was well saved. The big number 17 upfront is a real handful.

Last 15 we improved hugely, got the equaliser and have had a couple of chances since then to go ahead. Alloa keeper got booked for wiping out Clarkson on the edge so no time wasting for him second half...

Really need to push on and get the win now.

"They are seriously buttering the goal now" (St Mirren Radio)

Lets hope they can spread it around a bit more in the second half, hope the pitch disnae churn up to much, we miss Goody as our Anchor.

Saw an actor bloke from Gallowhill making his way to the game, i asked my mate if that was Gerard? He swore it wasn't but I cant believe its not butler!

Think Quinn's been really poor. That effort at the end summed up his performance so far.

Mallan's been our best player at usual and Sean's had a couple of good runs down the left. Gallagher and Howieson offering nothing out wide.

Think Clarkson's looked lively too.

Lets hope they can spread it around a bit more in the second half, hope the pitch disnae churn up to much, we miss Goody as our Anchor.

Saw an actor bloke from Gallowhill making his way to the game, i asked my mate if that was Gerard? He swore it wasn't but I cant believe its not butler!

You've taken that too far, ya knob of butter