St Mirren V Alloa Athletic 30/1/16

shull

I really think some on here are delusional about fans taking over the club, how long would it be before they got the treatment.buying the club is fine.Who pays for the everyday costs and players

Unless there is serious money on the table we could easily end up like the Pars

The everyday costs are being paid at the moment, what could change about that if fans take over ? do you think the fans are going to pocket all the gate money, season ticket sales, advertising money etc ? - no they will not is the answer, the fans would actually have more of a say on what the money is spent on, and unrealistic spending would be subject to scrutiny by all SMiSA members, so join up and play your part in our future if we get the chance.

Somebody gonnae enlighten me in what the f**k the Tannoy Dude mumbled just before the second half started.

He and the System are poor.

It was "happy birthday to Mark Kennedy" i only know this as it was expected to be announced, couldn't actually make out what he said though - even though i knew roughly what to listen for.

I made it ye NNN Bassa. bye1.gif

I just noticed on Official Site, there was 2589 at the Match including 88 Wasps.

I never heard it getting read out over the Tannoy.

Believe me it was. No problem hearing it from the main stand.

Specsavers do hearing aids.whistling.gif

Edited by pod

The everyday costs are being paid at the moment, what could change about that if fans take over ? do you think the fans are going to pocket all the gate money, season ticket sales, advertising money etc ? - no they will not is the answer, the fans would actually have more of a say on what the money is spent on, and unrealistic spending would be subject to scrutiny by all SMiSA members, so join up and play your part in our future if we get the chance.

do not talk absolute mince, as a smisa member you will have no say on any spending or day to day running of the club. Smisa members knew nothing of the current bit never mind having a say on where money will be spent...

Must have been lucky if there was 800 in West Bank yesterday....poor poor crowd all in, fan ownership is pie in sky!

Aye, f**k it. Why don't we all just chuck it. Best stay in today as well, weather doesn't look great. And there's f**k all on the TV.

Poor referee and linesman performance (main stand side)

we've lost games like this after going a goal down. Not getting carried away but if we can get similar results despite how good or bad we play them that can only be positive. Rae shaping his own team now and I'm sure the four new additions will have a big part to play in pushing us up the table.

Regardless of the result too many on here still highlight the negatives.

Difficult playing conditions yesterday doesn't help and I know it's the same for both sides but 3 goals, 3 points and first home league win. There's three positives so can't complain.

do not talk absolute mince, as a smisa member you will have no say on any spending or day to day running of the club. Smisa members knew nothing of the current bit never mind having a say on where money will be spent...

Oh right, sorry for posting it, i didn't realise that majority shareholders cannot have a say in running things. Are you a SMiSA member ?

Oh right, sorry for posting it, i didn't realise that majority shareholders cannot have a say in running things. Are you a SMiSA member ?

u never said majority shareholders, u said smisa members...no way would I be a member of smisa, be better putting money down a drain...if this bid fails where do smisa go from here?

u never said majority shareholders, u said smisa members...no way would I be a member of smisa, be better putting money down a drain...if this bid fails where do smisa go from here?

I am sure you must be a member, you know so much about it all, what's your name ? i'll go and check the member lists and let you know if you are.

I am sure you must be a member, you know so much about it all, what's your name ? i'll go and check the member lists and let you know if you are.

quite clearly said I am not a member, again where will smisa go from here if bid fails? If another group buy club what will smisa do with any funds raised already?

Aye, apart from filling out a well thought out survey to give views and commitments that allow SMISA to work on our behalf. You freaking bell end!

Aye, apart from filling out a well thought out survey to give views and commitments that allow SMISA to work on our behalf. You freaking bell end!

i ok, u another halfwit who thinks they will own a football club ya clown, smisa halfwits didn't even know they were in discussions to buy club never mind making decisions...

quite clearly said I am not a member, again where will smisa go from here if bid fails? If another group buy club what will smisa do with any funds raised already?

My problem here is that you are only telling me you are not a member, whereas if you told me your name i could check and confirm it - for example - going by the content of your posts and your rather strange name on here, i could seriously doubt your ability to complete a 2-piece jigsaw, but then i don't really know you so i will not make that assumption.

SMiSA funds before the current buyout proposal were used for the good of the club (mainly youth development) and are still being used for that purpose. Apart from money which was used to fund an independent report on the finances of the club there have been no other funds used for the proposal, new members have joined in full knowledge that some funds will be used for future needs of a fan buyout if that situation arises, if that proposal is not accepted then the funds will be used as before.

My problem here is that you are only telling me you are not a member, whereas if you told me your name i could check and confirm it - for example - going by the content of your posts and your rather strange name on here, i could seriously doubt your ability to complete a 2-piece jigsaw, but then i don't really know you so i will not make that assumption.

SMiSA funds before the current buyout proposal were used for the good of the club (mainly youth development) and are still being used for that purpose. Apart from money which was used to fund an independent report on the finances of the club there have been no other funds used for the proposal, new members have joined in full knowledge that some funds will be used for future needs of a fan buyout if that situation arises, if that proposal is not accepted then the funds will be used as before.

why are u harping on about me being a member when I have clearly told you I am not and never will be. I do not want smisa to own club or have anything to do with any buy out or bid for club. I truly believe that it would be beggining of the end for the club. The club would be in a far worse financial position in a few years due to some people's personal crusades at thinking they would be great for the club. People need to wake up and smell the coffee. This would be a complete disaster.