Gubbed Again!

Ok I know we were up against it today but just annoying that we couldn't get a draw instead of conceding another last minute !...but I knew Stokes would score when I heard he had signed ,anyway it's more about results with the guys round about us in the next few months . I think Rae will keep us up!

Notwithstanding the pointless creation of an entirely new thread when there's a perfectly good one residing in the Matchday forum, can I ask since when did 3-1, the latter of those three goals coming in the final minute, count as a "gubbing"?

It counts as a gubbing in the crazy world of some B&W Army posters who have long since lost touch with planet earth. In the real world it was an expected result and we now concentrate on winning next weeks more winnable game.

I was talking to a quite drunk Saints Fan who was telling me we never had a single corner in the game but we had 3 attempts on goal cleared off the line.

Any sober Buds confirm?

I've just read the match thread,looks like it was Hibs that had 3 off the line.

Interesting few days ahead. Chin up fellow buds.

Oh ambassador... How you tease us with these promises of Ferrero Rocher heading our way soon to titilate our taste buds with their chocolate and nutty sweetness.... Can this cnut Ferrero Rocher play midfield?

Notwithstanding the pointless creation of an entirely new thread when there's a perfectly good one residing in the Matchday forum, can I ask since when did 3-1, the latter of those three goals coming in the final minute, count as a "gubbing"?

Dosent matter if it was last minute or not, we still got gubbed 3-1