Gubbed Again!

I don't have a dictionary explanation of gubbed!... I only meant beat again however I did say , It was a tall ask and thought Rae will get us safe ,so apologies for term Gubbed . And to all who have taken umbridge for my use of the phrase sorry ! l don't post often....I now remember why!

I don't have a dictionary explanation of gubbed!... I only meant beat again however I did say , It was a tall ask and thought Rae will get us safe ,so apologies for term Gubbed . And to all who have taken umbridge for my use of the phrase sorry ! l don't post often....I now remember why!

Do you remember foggily

It was a woeful performance. If Hibs had some better finishers it could have been a lot more. Really hope we can get 2 or 3 midfielders in otherwise we really could be getting involved in a relegation battle again.

We are involved in a relegation fight. Next 4 games are crucial. Never expected to get anything from Hibs, but would be nice to hear team are playing better. They arent