Cup Final Reached

pozbaird

OK, you're drunk therefore you have got your priorities right. I retract my last comment. :)

Nah, not drunk. How uncouth... Just a few beers and a couple of bourbons... Was a long night...

Very much like St Mirren winning the 2013 final to help ease the pain of 2010, this win helps erase the hurt of the gubbing by Seattle In the Superbowl two seasons ago.

One of the great defences in NFL history.

One of the great defences in NFL history.

Totally. A record setting performance. The D was superb, killed Carolina's momentum.

Not the best superbowl for me as I like a game for offences but you have to respect a team that can win without playing well offensively.

How ironic Payton wins a superbowl in his worst ever season!

Totally. A record setting performance. The D was superb, killed Carolina's momentum.

Not the best superbowl for me as I like a game for offences but you have to respect a team that can win without playing well offensively.

How ironic Payton wins a superbowl in his worst ever season!

Agree - not a classic final for the neutral... but neither was the 1987 Scottish Cup Final.

Life's a bitch sometimes... but seeing as how I'm not neutral....

Agree - not a classic final for the neutral... but neither was the 1987 Scottish Cup Final.

Life's a bitch sometimes... but seeing as how I'm not neutral....

i cause u followed the winning team all your days, it's in your blood...u turned the tv on one day and watched it deciding u liked their outfit...now your a super fan...were u at the final? Surely a huge supporter like yourself wouldn't have missed it...